7 Key Priorities in Peter Obi’s 62-page manifesto for 2023 election
The 7 Key Priorities in Peter Obi’s 62-page manifesto and Peter obi manifesto for 2023 election have emerged.
The following are the major takeaway from Peter Obi’s presidential campaign manifesto.
1) To secure Nigeria, end banditry and insurgency; and unite our dear
nation, to manage our diversity such that no one is left behind.
2) Shift emphasis from consumption to production by running a production-centered economy that is driven by an agrarian revolution and export-oriented industrialization.
3) Restructure the polity through effective legal and institutional
reforms to entrench the rule of law, aggressively fight corruption,
reduce the cost of governance, and establish an honest and efficient
4) Leapfrog Nigeria into the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR), through
the application of scientific and technological innovations to create
a digital economy.
5) Build expansive and world-class infrastructure for efficient power supply, rail, road, and air transportation, and pipeline network, through integrated public-private partnerships, and entrepreneurial public sector governance.
6) Enhance the human capital of Nigerian youth for productivity and
global competitiveness through investment in world-class scholarship and research, quality healthcare, and entrepreneurship
7) Conduct afro-centric diplomacy that protects the rights of Nigerian citizens abroad and advance the economic interests of Nigerians and Nigerian businesses in a changing world.
Peter obi manifesto 2023 pdf download Click Here
- They Have Collected Money From APC —Sacked DG of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Reacts As Crisis Rocks Labour Party
- Oshiomhole Vows To Do The Unthinkable if Peter Obi Wins 2023 Presidential Election
- Ogun LP sacks DG of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Council, Doyin Okupe, 11 others
- Chintex: Peter Obi Breaks Silence on The Assassination of Labour Party Women Leader, Exposes Next Move