Abia State Government Recruitment 2023 | How to Apply Online
Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online for job vacancies in Abia State Government
Abia State Government Recruitment
This article will provide information on Abia State Government Recruitment 2021. In this guide, we will provide details on qualifications, requirements and how to apply for the job, stay focused and read through.
The main aim of the Abia State Online Recruitment is to create more jobs for the indigenes of abia state. If you have been seeking for a job, then this is your opportunity to get a job in the civil service.
This guide will inform you how to apply for Abia State teachers Recruitment and the requirements, qualification needed and how to apply for current jobs in Abia state.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
Abia State Government Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Abia State Government Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Ondoia.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male and female is fine.
How to Apply for Abia State Government Recruitment.
Prospective Candidates should submit 12 copies of typed CV and application. Photocopies of relevant credentials including First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government of Origin must also be attached.
If you need regular updates on Abia State Government Recruitment, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates as information unfolds.