The information on how to apply Anambra State Recruitment Of Teachers for Primary and Secondary School can be found here on Ejes Gist Newspaper
Government of Anambra State of Nigeria has officially confirmed vacancies in two Public Schools adopted by a renowned organisation. The schools are located in the capital city of Awka.
The organization is willing to hire qualified candidates for the following position at the said school:
Job Titles: Primary & Secondary School Teacher
- The organization is willing to employ teachers that will teach in the said school and will be working and responsible for their emolument for the next five years in the first instance.
Primary Teachers are needed in the following areas:
Secondary Teachers are needed in the following areas:
- Agricultural Science
- Christian Religious studies
- Financial Accounts
- Physical and Health Education
- Home Economics
- Culture and Creative Arts (CCA).
General Qualifications for Anambra State Teachers Recruitment
- The minimum qualification to teach in the Primary School is National Certificate in Education (NCE) while that of the Secondary School is Bachelor’s Degree in related subjects.
- An education qualification is an added advantage and knowledge of ICT is mandatory.
The Application Closing Date for Anambra State Job Vacancies for Teachers. Not stated.
Method of Application for Anambra State Recruitment Of Teachers for Primary and Secondary School.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply including their CV and attaching Photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- NYSC Discharge Certificates, where applicable.
Applications shall be sent to:
The Office of the Honorable Commissioner for Basic Education,
Jerome Udorji Secretariat,
Awka, Anambra State.
- Candidates shall be invited for Examination / Interview subsequently.
- Successful candidates shall be ready to start work in March, 2022..