Buhari signs 2023 budget into law
The N21.8 trillion 2023 budget has been approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.
This online newspaper reports that president Muhammadu Buhari revealed the information on Tuesday during a live broadcast.
- Bandits Invade Prominent Northern Ruler’s Residence, Kidnap Many
- New Year message: Buhari Promises credible elections, Massive Economic Growth, Job Creation in 2023 (See full text)
- Tambuwal Shuns Wike, Insists Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election
The President claimed that by signing, the implementation of the 2023 budget will not be delayed.
He pleaded with the National Assembly to rethink its decision regarding his administration’s request for a N23.7 trillion loan.
- Northern APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council, Questions Tinubu’s Credibility
- I Lost Two Children To Sickle Cell – President Muhammadu Opens Up
- Olusegun Obasanjo has no political Value, Atiku, Tinubu trash Obi’s endorsement
Additionally, Buhari gave the government’s Ministries, Departments, Agencies, and institutions the order to speed up the process of revenue generation.
As this administration comes to an end, he promised to speed up the implementation of crucial policies that would further enhance the business climate in Nigeria and guarantee the welfare of its citizens.
- Ikedi Ohakim finally Breaks Silence on convoy attack; death of four police officers
- Npower News today January 3, 2023 on batch C 2 payment date
- Osun State former governor is dead [PHOTOS]
The Senate had previously approved the budget for the 2023 fiscal year.
Buhari presented the budget in October, but it was increased to N21.8 trillion from N20.5 trillion.
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Buhari signs 2023 budget into law