Comical Moment Obasanjo dressed Like Senior prefect During “Walk” with Baptist old School Boys
Obasanjo acts Senior Prefect as Baptist Boys mark 100 years
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, a former president of Nigeria, created a comical scene on Monday when he dressed and acted like the senior prefect of a secondary school.
He did this while he and other old students of the Baptist Boys High School, BBHS, Abeokuta, Ogun State, embarked on a road walk to commemorate the school’s 100 years of existence. The walk was meant to honor the school’s centennial anniversary.
- New Cross River Primary HealthCare DG, Offiong Sends Message of Appreciation to Governor Ayade
- BREAKING: Gunmen attack Imo INEC office kill one, say ‘no election in Biafra land’
- BREAKING: Governor Akeredolu of Ondo State is seriously sick — Wife cries out
- ‘Stop Deceiving The People’ — Sandy Onor Blasts Ayade Over Rush Hour Appointments
A video seen by our correspondent, shows the former president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, instructing other former students while wearing a short vest, a pair of canvas shoes, and a fez cap. He is also wearing a pair of canvas shorts.
- Tinubu May Lose 2023 Presidential Election Because Of CBN’s Cashless Policy — APC Itse Sagay Warns
- Zamfara former APC chairman, current deputy organising Secretary, hundred of others join PDP
- Tinubu reveals 1 PDP governor from G5 who is APC’s “latest partner in progress”
- VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Put to Bed After Calling “The God of Nyesom Wike, Let Me Deliver Safely” Three Times
Obasanjo behaved in the manner expected of a senior prefect by acting as though he wanted to spank the older students for not keeping a straight line as the walk progressed.
See Photo below…
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Obasanjo acts Senior Prefect as Baptist Boys mark 100 years