Customer Service Executive recruitment in a Commercial Bank in Nigeria
Workforce Group – Our client, a Commercial bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Employment Type: Contract
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc. / HND / OND / NCE only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
- Very quick learner
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.
ALSO CHECK : List of Current Job Vacancies in Nigeria for March /April 2021
HOT JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Some of the Top Questions people used to find this Job Vacancies are kindly stated down. See the queries below: