Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit (NDIS) is a crew of entrepreneurs, legal professionals and educationists. who determined to supply funding alternatives for Nigerians in Diaspora to put money into Nigeria owned companies. NDSI is in collaboration with Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM).
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
ALSO APPLY : Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Exercise for SSCE , OND , NCE Application Guidelines
Job Title: Office Assistant (In-Office / Work From Home)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Nigeria Diaspora Summit Initiative is wanting for an workplace assistant
- Must be capable to do business from home or workplace unsupervised.
- Possess good communication abilities and robust command of English language. Great character and good information of FCT, Abuja
- Handling incoming calls and different communications.
- Managing submitting system.
- Recording data as wanted.
- Client relations
- Experience as a digital assistant.
- Creating, sustaining, and coming into data into databases.
- Updating web site with related data (information, occasions)
- Updating paperwork, sustaining paperwork and phrase processing.
- Performing normal workplace clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating occasions as mandatory.
- Associate or Bachelor’sdegree.
- At least 1 year work expertise.
- Great communication abilities.
- Excellent information in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be web savvy with primary information of internet design
- Social media information
- Have personal pc
- Experience as an workplace assistant
- Ability to write down clearly and assist with phrase processing when mandatory.
- Warm character with sturdy communication abilities.
- Ability to work effectively below restricted supervision.
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail.
Note: This is NOT a authorities job
Application Deadline twelfth November, 2020.