France Work Visa Process 2023 – France is one of the world’s oldest countries, as well as one of the most popular and modern. So, if you love France and want to visit without a working visa or visa, it is impossible. As a result, we’ve published an article to assist you in reaching your destination without incident.
If you are going to France for work, you will need a France Work Visa. We will guide you through the process and inform you of all the details and requirements of obtaining French Work Visa.
The France Work Visa will allow you to stay in the country and work for a living. These visas are further subdivided and named according to the work and employment needs and requirements. Please continue reading to learn more about the different types and details.
France working holiday visa is exactly what it sounds like: a combination of employment and vacation. If you don’t know, France is a friendly country that offers part-time work and cultural experiences ideal for travellers on working-holiday visas.
France Work Visa Process 2023 Details.
Types of France Work Visa
Following are the types of France Working Visas, which differentiate each visa from others according to the nature of the Job.
1. France Work Visa for Creating and running a company or business.
Candidates who want to start a business or collaborate with other companies will need a France Working Visa to establish and operate a business or company. Applicants may be required to submit additional documents and financial proofs of business formation.
2. France Long Stay Sports Visa.
The France Long Stay Sports Visa is intended for candidates who wish to perform or participate in sports activities in France. If you are paid for your participation in the activity, you must apply as a “salaried employee.” And if you are not being compensated for your participation, you will apply as a “visitor.”
3. France Working Visa for Professionals and Independent workers.
This type of France Working Holiday Visa is required for all professionals and independent contractors. You will need authorization from a relevant professional body to apply for the visa. Non-EU nationals are not permitted to practise professions such as bailiffs, notaries, general insurance agents, and judicial administrators. So, before applying for any job, you must first determine whether you are qualified for the job.
4. France International Organization Work visa.
All candidates who wish to work for another international organisation in France must apply for a France International Organization work visa.
5. Salaried Employees Work Visa for France.
This type of Visa is for people who want to stay in France for up to a year. If you are interested in this work visa, you must present a DIRECCTE-approved work contract.
- How to apply and get Canada Visa in Nigeria without stress.
- US Student Visa: Requirements ,Everything You Should Know About US Study Visa
- VISA GUIDE: Everything You Should Know About US Work Visa
- How To Apply For Spain Visa from Nigeria (Simple Guide)
- Poland Work Visa Process 2023 | Application Procedure for Polish Working Holiday Visa.
6. France Long Stay Visa for Volunteer work.
If you are visiting French country for humanitarian reasons, you will apply for the Long Stay Visa for Volunteer Working class , which allows you to stay for up to one year and more than three months.
How to Apply for France Work Visa?
You will need to follow certain steps if you want to apply for a France Working Visa in 2023.
- Make sure if you’re going to apply for a Franc Working Visa, you will need a work permit before applying.
- Decide which type of work visa is suitable for your work and needs.
- Complete the file of required documents (listed below).
- Book the appointment. In some countries, you can also attend the meeting online; in others, you will need to visit the embassy or consulate.
- Pay all the deeds and visa fees for France Work Visa.
- Attend the interview call.
- Application form for France Work Visa.
- Two photographs
- Valid passport
- Proof of financial resources, including; recent bank statements, a contract stating your salary, rented property income, retirement benefit plan, letter of declaration
- Clean criminal records certificates
- Proof of France Work Visa fee.
Cost of France Work Visa 2023.
Candidates need to pay the Visa fee on the day of the interview and save the receipt with you, which they will later need to present to the consulate officer.
The visa fee is €99.
France Working Holiday Visa
With a holiday visa, you can work and stay in France for up to a year. The visa’s purpose is to give young people the opportunity to travel, experience French culture firsthand, and earn money by working there. The visa essentially allows you to work for up to 12 months while travelling. However, the visa is not extendable.
Requirements For France Working Holiday Visa
Except for nationals traveling from Argentina, Australia, and Canada, who must range between 18 and 35 years old as of the time of application. However, a citizen of a partner country must range between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You have never participated in the working holiday program.
- You don’t have a dependent child with you on the trip and also got a return ticket.
- You have enough cash to cover your expenses for the duration of your stay
What Can One Do With A France Holiday Visa
With this visa, you are permitted to:
- For up to a year, work in France
- For a maximum of six months, study or train.
Who Qualifies To Apply For A France Working Holiday Visa
The countries eligible for working holidays in France are as follows;
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
How To Apply for France Work Visa
These are the steps in applying for a France Working Holiday Visa:
- Fill out the online application form HERE and upload the necessary supporting documentation for a working holiday visa for France
- Arrange and attend a visa interview. The cost of visa processing fees payment is online or during the visa interview in person.
- Finally, get your Working Holiday Visa. You can travel to France after a successful application.
Candidates who are looking for a France Working Visa details should read this post. Ejes Gist News has covered all the points. This post helps applicants to understand the work visa process in France.