”He broke down” – Ex-lawmaker reveals why Tinubu couldn’t attend Lagos project commissioning
Fresh Facts why Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was unable to attend the commissioning of projects carried out by President Muhammadu buhari has emerged.
Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, was unable to attend the “all-important” commissioning of the Lekki Deep Sea Port in Lagos on Tuesday, according to Dino Melaye, a former senator and member of the 8th Nigerian National Assembly.
Melaye claimed that Bola Tinubu “broke down” after the Bauchi rally.
President Muhammadu Buhari, Tinubu’s running mate Kashim Shettima, and other top leaders of the ruling party traveled by plane on Monday afternoon from Bauchi State to Lagos, where the president officially opened the Lekki Deep Sea Port.
Following the project commission, a state banquet was also held.
“Tinubu was unable to attend the crucial commissioning in Lagos because he became distraught following the unsuccessful Bauchi rally.
“His Chinese doctors are treating him as usual in the hopes of a recovery. May God deliver Nigeria and its people from this disaster. Amen,” Melaye typed on his verified Twitter account.
- How to apply and get Canada Visa in Nigeria without stress.
- US Student Visa: Requirements ,Everything You Should Know About US Study Visa
- VISA GUIDE: Everything You Should Know About US Work Visa
- How To Apply For Spain Visa from Nigeria (Simple Guide)
- France Work Visa Process: How To Apply For France Working Holiday Visa
- Poland Work Visa Process 2023 | Application Procedure for Polish Working Holiday Visa
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on ”He broke down” – Ex-lawmaker reveals why Tinubu couldn’t attend Lagos project commissioning