Generator Fumes Kill Three Boys In Delta

Dana Air Sacks Many Staff Amidst NCAA Suspension"

Tragedy in Delta State: Three Teenagers Die from Generator Fumes. 

A tragic incident occurred on Wednesday, May 8, in the Osubi community, Okpe council area of Delta State, leaving three teenage boys dead. The victims, identified as Isaac, Alex, and Ese, died in their single-room apartment due to inhaling generator fumes.

According to reports, the teenagers had left a generator set running overnight, which led to their deaths. One of the deceased was still alive when rescue came but later passed away after passing excreta. The mother of one of the deceased boys manages a restaurant in the area.


Read Also : Breaking: Dana Air Sacks Many Staff Amidst NCAA Suspension

A resident who spoke on the incident revealed that the boys had placed the generator inside the room due to fear of theft, as the room had no windows. This tragic event has raised concerns about the safety and precautions taken when using generators.

The Delta Police Public Relations Officer, SP Bright Edafe, has yet to comment on the incident. However, the community is in mourning, and the families of the deceased are receiving support and condolences.


This incident serves as a reminder of the importance of prioritizing safety and taking necessary precautions when using generators. It is crucial to ensure proper ventilation and avoid running generators in enclosed spaces to prevent similar tragedies from occurring in the future.

Black market Dollar to Naira exchange rate May 11 , 2024 & Latest Business News in Nigeria

Investigation is ongoing to determine the exact circumstances surrounding the incident. Meanwhile, the community is coming together to support the families affected by this tragic loss.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here