Code To Link NIN To MTN and聽 How To Link NIN With MTN , Glo and Airtel SIM card
The federal government ordered telecommunications companies to enforce compliance with its National Identification Number-Subscriber Identity Module policy on Monday, April 4, after months of delays.
To put it another way, telecom companies have been ordered to block SIM cards that have not yet been linked to a National Identification Number (NIN).
How to Check Your NIN
- You must first enrol for the NIN at one of the designated centres before linking your NIN to your SIM cards.
- After you’ve successfully enrolled, you’ll be given a slip with your NIN on it.
- You can also check your NIN using your phone’s USSD code.
- Nigerians can retrieve their NIN by dialling *346#, according to the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).
- Subscribers on the MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, and Glo networks can use the USSD code.
How to link your NIN to your MTN Number online
- Go to https://mtnonline.com/nin/ to see the Customer NIN Capture.
- You will be directed to a form where you must enter your full name.
- Then enter your MTN phone number.
- Fill in your NIN number.
- Please enter your email address.
- Then press the “SUBMIT” button.
How To Link NIN To MTN number via short code
- *785# is the number to dial.
- After entering the 11-digit NIN, send the message.
- If the linking is successful, you will be notified.
How to link your NIN to your GLO Number
- You should Send UpdateNIN (put space) NIN (put space) First name (put space) and Last Name to 109.
How to link your NIN to Airtel Number
- Dial *121*1#
- Input your 11 digit NIN
- You’ll get a text message stating that it was successful.
How to link your NIN to 9mobile Number
- Visit https://9mobile.com.ng/nin for more information.
- Click the green’verify and link your NIN now’ button.
- Fill in your mobile number and the required fields.