Suspending G-5 Loyalists Won’t Help PDP – Governor Wike Blows Hot
The PDP received a message from Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike.
He informed Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, the PDP’s national chairman, that the recent suspension of party members who were loyal to the G-5 Governors would not benefit the PDP in the upcoming elections.
The battle line had been drawn, according to Wike, who insisted that they would take legal action against any decisions made by Ayu that were illegal.
Ayu’s punitive measures, according to the governor of Rivers, were “totally rubbish,” and they had gone beyond that.
“Your suspending people will not help you in any way,” said Wike. The entire battle line has been established. We will take every legal action available to challenge any decision that we know to be unlawful as I speak to you.
“Don’t think that telling people you are suspended will intimidate them. Rubbish. It is total nonsense. We are higher than that. Don’t think you can intimidate and threaten people. We respect the rule of law and think that our party should uphold the constitution of the country, Wike Added.
“You are taking actions that, in terms of this election, will cause you more headaches. We are waiting for you to announce more of my friends while we are watching. Will a man fall asleep if he says you won’t? Will Ayu go to bed?
- How to apply and get Canada Visa in Nigeria without stress.
- US Student Visa: Requirements ,Everything You Should Know About US Study Visa
- VISA GUIDE: Everything You Should Know About US Work Visa
- How To Apply For Spain Visa from Nigeria (Simple Guide)
- France Work Visa Process: How To Apply For France Working Holiday Visa
- Poland Work Visa Process 2023 | Application Procedure for Polish Working Holiday Visa
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Suspending G-5 Loyalists Won’t Help PDP – Governor Wike Blows Hot