How To Join the Nigerian Airforce As A Graduate & How To Apply for Air Force in Nigeria
The Nigerian Air Force recruits tradesmen and women on a yearly basis, and Nigerians who are willing and meet the standards can apply to be picked. To guarantee that everyone has a fair chance of joining the air force, the application is open to all Nigerians for free.
If you want to apply for a military job and need the application form , other relevant information and How to apply for Air Force in Nigeria on you should read this article with full attention. It provides all of the necessary information that will assist you as you begin your road toward a career in the Nigerian military.
This Post Covers the following Queries;
How to join nigerian airforce as a graduate
Application requirements for joining Nigerian Air Force
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- You must be a single person.
- You must be between the ages of 17 and 22 (for non-tradesmen/women only).
- 17–24 years old (tradesmen/women) and 18–28 years old (students) (drivers).
- Medically fit certification is required.
- Males must be at least 1.68 inches tall and females must be at least 1.65 inches tall (female).
What is the Academic Qualifications to join Nigerian Airforce As A Graduate for tradesmen and women
It is necessary to have an OND, NABTEB, RN/RM, or City & Guild Certificate.
You must have three GCE, NECO, or SSCE passes if you only have a Trade Test Certificate.
Applicants for tradesmen and women must have an OND with a Lower Credit grade or higher.
Non-tradespeople with academic and professional credentials
You must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in no more than two sittings, including English language and math, as well as a school recommendation.
How to join the Nigerian Air Force as a tradesman or woman
1) Go to www.airforce.mil.ng to learn more about the Nigerian Air Force.
2) Complete all of the relevant fields.
3) After you’ve completed the online application form, print the necessary documents:
a. Form of Attestation from the Local Government
b. Consent form for parents/guardians
C. Print online receipt
Following that, applicants must provide photocopies of the following documents to the designated zonal recruitment test centre:
4) Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, which must have been issued within the last four years of the date of submission.
5) A certificate of completion of an educational programme and a certificate of competency in a trade.
6) Forms for State and Local Governments of Origin
It is simple to join the Nigerian Air Force because no money is necessary before you can apply. Once you have met the recruitment requirements, the most crucial thing is to prepare all of your paperwork.