Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is pleased to announce the list of successful applicants accredited to observe the 2023 General Election scheduled to hold as follows:
- Presidential and National Assembly – 25th February, 2023
- Governorship and State Houses of Assembly – 11th March, 2023.
- All INEC accredited Observers will be allocated with an Accreditation Number which will serve as an Access code to upload details of allotted field observers to be deployed. They are also required to fill and complete the E C 14A (ii) online via: http://observergroups.inecnigeria.orgbetween 9th and 19th January, 2023.
- For further inquiries, Accredited Groups, are requested to visit Election and Party Monitoring (EPM) Department, INEC-Headquarters, Maitama – Abuja during official working hours or call this number 08037867338.
- All accredited observer groups are also required to sign the Indemnity Form at the point of collecting their letters of accreditation. They are also to download, at: http://inecnigera.org/synopsis-of-group-observation- form-21), the synopsis of Observation Report (Form EC 14B) which is to be completed and submitted within 72 hours after each of the Elections to:[email protected].
- The distribution of observer Identity Cards and Information Kits will be done at INEC State Offices nationwide between 20th and 24th February, 2023. However, accredited Foreign Observers are required to collect their kits at the Election and Party Monitoring (EPM) Department, Independent National Commission (INEC) Headquarters, Abuja between 20th to 24th February, 2023.
- All accredited observers shall abide by the code of conduct for election observers, which is available for download from the INEC website (www.inecnigeria.org). INEC reserves the right to cancel and withdraw the accreditation of any organization at any points its members or agents breach the code of conduct.
For those who cannot remember the recruitment exercise that resulted to the list above, click the link below:
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Journalist & Media Organizations Application for Accreditation in 2023 General Election