Jamb result checker: See Jamb result checker portal login for 2023 UTME results
JAMB result checker website, how to check your UTME result and use the JAMB Result Checker 2023:
This article will teach you how to check your 2023 JAMB result by using the www.jamb.gov.ng portal using your registration number and also without a registration number.
Ejes Gist News Nigeria wishes to inform Nigerians that the JAMB 2023 result is officially out on www.jamb.gov.ng. If you are among those who wrote the CBT exams, this article will show you how to check your UTME result.
About JAMB Utme result checker portal
To access their JAMB result, candidates are required to visit the JAMB result checking portal and input their registration number or email address.
The online JAMB result checker portal is easily accessible from any location with an internet connection.
Candidates have the option to check their JAMB result through an SMS service by sending a message to a designated shortcode, in addition to the online portal. To access their results through SMS, candidates are required to send their JAMB registration number to the designated shortcode.
The release of JAMB results usually follows shortly after the conclusion of the UTME examination. Prospective candidates have the option to access their results through the internet or by sending a text message to determine their score, which is evaluated on a range of 0 to 400.
It should be noted that the results of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are valid for a period of one year. As per the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), candidates who are unable to secure admission into a tertiary institution in the same year they took the exam will be required to re-take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain a new JAMB result to be considered for admission in subsequent years.
JAMB Result Checker 2023.
JAMB Result Checker 2023
Follow these steps to check your 2023 JAMB UTME result online without a scratch card using your registration number on the portal.
How to check your JAMB result: Checkers.
To check your JAMB result, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/.
- On the JAMB result checking page, you will be required to enter your JAMB registration number or the email address used for your JAMB registration in the appropriate field.
- Click on “View My Result” to access your JAMB result.
- If your JAMB result is available, it will be displayed on the screen. The result will show your UTME score and other relevant information.
- You can print a copy of your result for reference purposes. To do this, click on the “Print Result” button on the JAMB result checking page.
Above is also the JAMB mock result checker portal login.
JAMB result checkers
There are four ways to check your JAMB result, including:
Online JAMB Result Checker: This is the most popular method of checking JAMB results. To do this, visit the JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng, enter your JAMB registration number or email address, and click on “View My Result” to access your result.
How to Check JAMB Result Via SMS | www.jamb.gov.ng
SMS – JAMB result Checker with phone number: You can also check your JAMB result by sending an SMS to 55019 using the phone number used for your JAMB registration. Simply send “RESULT” to 55019 to receive your result via SMS. A fee of N50 will be charged for this service.
1. Those who were absent, got their registration cancelled or have their results withheld will get the response via text message.
2. Candidate who uses a phone number that was not used to register, will get this message: “This phone number was not used for registration.”
3. A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided)”.
4. A candidate whose result was withheld for examination malpractice or whatsoever will receive the “Result Withheld” status.
5. Candidate who belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
6. If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback.
7. A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be informed too.
8. Candidates who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall will get the “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” status via text message.
Good-luck to all Candidates!!
JAMB Mobile App: The JAMB mobile app is available for download on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Once you’ve downloaded it, you can use your JAMB registration number to log in and see your result.
Direct Email JAMB Result Checker: JAMB may also send your result directly to your email address. To ensure that you receive your result via email, make sure to provide a valid email address during your JAMB registration.
- How To Create JAMB Online Profile: The Best Guide.
- 10 Excellent Tips On How To Pass Jamb With A Very High Score
- JAMB Matriculation List Portal For NYSC Mobilisation – See 2 Easy Guide
It’s important to note that JAMB results are usually released a few days after the UTME examination is completed. If you encounter any issues while checking your JAMB result, you can contact the JAMB support team for assistance via their official website at https://jamb.gov.ng.
Thanks for using our platform to learn about Various JAMB result Checkers.
Comments are closed.