CBN directs banks to begin paying new naira notes
The Central Bank of Nigeria has instructed commercial banks to begin paying customers with the new naira notes over the counter in banking halls.
Read Also:Supreme Court Makes Crucial Decision in PDP’s suit against Oyetola’s participation in Osun guber election
- See Also: BREAKING: ICPC arrests woman for alleged connivance with bankers to divert new Naira notes
Godwin Emefiele, the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), issued the directive in a statement on Thursday, explaining that it aims to alleviate the difficulties Nigerians are experiencing in gaining access to the new banknotes and reduce lines at ATMs nationwide.
Also recommend for you.
- Valentine Day 2023: 100 Lovely Valentine Messages For Everyone
- Happy New Month Of February 2023 Messages, Prayers, Quotes For All
- 101 Happy New Month Prayers, Message for February 1st 2023
- How to apply for UK Teachers Recruitment, See Requirements
More Details Shortly…
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on CBN directs banks to begin paying new naira notes