Kwankwaso Unveils Manifesto, Vows To Recruit 750,000 Into Military
On Tuesday, Rabiu Kwankwaso, the candidate for president of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), stated that if he is elected, he will boost the strength of the nation’s armed forces to one million by hiring 750,000 personnel.
- Nigeria News Today: Top Naija news from Nigerian newspapers for November 2, 2022 – NewsOnline Nigeria
- EFCC Arrests Powerful Nigerian Politician for Fraud
- Wike Donates 25 Buses to PDP for Campaign Amidst Crisis
In Abuja, where he was presenting his manifesto, he pledged to fulfil the commitment.
Kwankwaso asserted that expanding the number and capabilities of the armed forces is one of the ways he will address the precarious state of the nation’s security.
Pay Attention To
- Lagos Drivers Strike: Government Finally Takes a Stand, Makes Crucial Announcement On Price Hike
- All Saints’ Day: Everything you need to Know about the Celebration, Churches, Countries that Partake in it
- New Month Prayer And Declarations For The Month Of November
- Tinubu News: Afenifere Crisis Deepens as Pa Fasoranti Insists On Backing Tinubu Amidst Adebanjo’s Claims
The former governor of Kano State also stated that he intends to conduct an investigation into the existing system of fuel subsidies, which he characterized as being riddled with corruption.