The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has commenced the 2022 enlistment process of suitable qualified graduates and post-graduates as Direct Short Service (DSSC) cadets in various professions.
Interested applicants must be:
1. Nigerian citizens
2. Must be single
3. Must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years.
4. Additionally, applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit from recognized Universities, Polytechnics and other tertiary institutions.
5. Candidates should also note that NYSC discharge certificate is compulsory.
Link To Apply For NAF DSSC Recruitment – How to Apply on www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Interested applicants are to apply online via NAF recruitment portal at https://www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
On the application page, kindly tap on Apply now. On the application page, select the cadre you applying into. Fill in your bio-data and upload the necessary credential required.
Application closing date: Application open from 19 December 2022 and closes 30 January 2023.
Meanwhile, applicants are to note that NAF enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point of the exercise. Be informed also that the NAF has NOT commissioned any agent or person(s) to carry out any activity related to enlistment into the Service.
Applicants should therefore be weary of fake agents and fake online portals out there to prey on innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians.
Please Kindly share this information for the awareness of your friends and families including the general public.
- Nigerian Army Opens Portal For Recruitment Of Non-Tradesmen/Women
- How to apply for NPC adhoc staff recruitment
- FRSC Salary Structure and Ranks (Federal Road Safety Commission)
- Nigerian Air force Ranks and Salary Structure (Latest Update)
- Nigerian Service Chiefs and Their Biography
- Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board Massive Job Recruitment (Application Free)