Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network NCBN Recruitment 2024 .
Join the Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network (NCBN) Team!
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
1. Professional Accountant
- Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience as a senior accounts officer
- Knowledge of IFRS will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in SAP and ERP, especially FICO modules, will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
ALSO APPLY : Ongoing recruitment at Sterling Bank
2. Business Presenter
- Degree in Economics or related courses will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a presenter in economic and financial matters
- Extensive knowledge of national and international economic and financial issues will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date: not stated
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Interviews will be held in Abuja. Candidates should either reside in Abuja or be willing to relocate.