Nigeria News Today: Top Naija news from Nigerian newspapers for November 1, 2022 – NewsOnline Nigeria
Nigerian Newspapers, Nigeria News Today, Headlines, NewsOnline Nigeria, News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Top Naija News, the Nigerian latest news, latest Nigerian news papers Today read them all.
A Very good morning y’all and welcome to curated top Headlines on Nigerian Newspapers today November 1, 2022.
What Nigerian Newspapers are Saying?
1. Ifeanyi, a three-year-old son of Nigerian music singer Davido and his partner Chioma, has passed away.
Ifeanyi drowned in his home in the Banana Island region of Lagos State, according to accounts widely reported in major news agencies. Read More
2. In Zamfara State, terrorists invaded two towns and kidnapped 10 residents, demanding a N20 million ransom.
3. The Federal Government declared yesterday that the country’s security situation did not warrant the travel warning issued by the governments of the United States and the United Kingdom as well as other foreign missions.
4. Okojie Newton, the Edo State‘s Commissioner for Roads and Bridges, has been fired by Governor Godwin Obaseki.
After Obaseki was elected to a second term as governor, the Obaseki administration established the ministry.
Nigerian Newspapers: Happy New Month Of November Messages 2022, Prayers, Quotes For All
More on Nigerian Newspapers
5. Following the deaths of two people at a mining site in the state’s Olamaboro Local Government Area, the Kogi State Government has ordered the stoppage of operation of miners employing rudimentary mining techniques throughout the state.
6. The Federal Government on Monday reassured Nigerians to go about their legal business as the country is safe and secure in light of the terror alerts issued by both the United States and the United Kingdom last week.
7. Cecilia Idowu has been charged with murdering Stephen Haruna, one of her tenants, and disposing of his body in a well. The case was brought before the Ondo State Chief Magistrates’ Court in Akure, the state capital.
8. On Monday, the sociocultural organisation Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Fulani Association demanded the creation of the Federal Ministry of Nomadic Affairs, which would have the responsibility of expanding educational possibilities and addressing pastoralist issues.
Nigerian Newspapers: 100 Happy New Month Of November Messages, November Prayers, November Wishes, November Quotes
Final points on Nigerian Newspapers
9. Yesterday, the governor of Osun State, Adegboyega Oyetola, and the governor-elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke, sparred over the choice of permanent secretaries.
10. Under the Nigerian Gas Flare Commercialization Programme, NGFCP, THE Federal Government has finalised plans to sell 50 gas-flaring clusters in the Niger Delta, bringing in $1 billion in revenue.
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Nigerian Newspapers