Job Opportunity: Join the Nigerian Police Force as a Police Constable (Recruit).
Are you a Nigerian with a passion for law enforcement and a commitment to serving your country? Here’s an exciting opportunity to make a difference in your community. The Police Service Commission (PSC), in partnership with the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), is inviting applications from qualified and interested Nigerians to join the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
Job Position: Police Constable (Recruits)
Job Location: Nigeria
Qualifications for Police constable recruitment: To be considered for this role, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Birth Certificates / Declaration of Age.
- Evidence of physical/mental fitness from a government-recognized Hospital.
- Evidence of good character from the village/district head of the applicant.
- Indigene Certificate signed by the Local Government Chairman or Secretary.
- Guarantor Form endorsed by a Public Servant not below the rank of GL13, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or its equivalent from the Armed Forces and other Paramilitary services.
Application Closing Date: 26th November, 2023.
Click here to apply online . The application portal opens on 15th October, 2023)
Application Requirements for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and must possess the National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- Male applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry.
- Applicants must have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE statements of result or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2015 will not be accepted.
- Applicants must be free from any financial embarrassment and not be convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE, Birth, and Certificates of Origin.
Important Information on Police constable recruitment.
- Applicants must print their completed online form and guarantor form and submit the same at a physical/credentials screening exercise at prescribed centers Nationwide.
- An automated physical/credentials screening exercise will be conducted nationwide for those who meet the online registration requirements. The date will be communicated later.
- Successful applicants will undergo an Aptitude Test (Computer-Based) on a date to be communicated.
- Those who pass the Aptitude Test will be invited for Automated Medical Screening at the 17 Police Zonal Medical Centers on a date to be communicated.
- Successful candidates will undergo a combined Academic and physical training program, leading to their employment as Police Constables (PC) in the Nigeria Police Force.
- The online application portal is open for a period of six weeks from 15th October to 26th November 2023.
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge.
Don’t miss this chance to serve your country and make a positive impact in your community. Join the Nigeria Police Force as a Police Constable and be part of a dedicated team committed to maintaining law and order. For inquiries, call the help desk at 08069794453 or 09060483893.
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Job Recruitment