Nigerian Army Recruitment 85rri 2023 Application form is out
Apply For Nigerian Army Regular Recruits Intake 85RRI 2023.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 85rri 2023 Application form is out. We are pleased to inform all public and interested applicants that the online application for the 85 Non-Profit Men/Women & Merchant/Women Regular Recruitment Recruitment has now opened. The application will start on 13th March 2023 and will end on 14th April 2023. Application is free.
Method of Application for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 85rri 2023 Application.
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
You may want to also read Nigerian Army Releases Shortlisted Names For DSSC 27/2023 Selection Board
Basic Qualifications for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 85rri 2023 Application.
- Applicants must be single, a native Nigerian citizen and hold an ID card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and mentally fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicants must not have been criminally convicted by a court.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate or valid declaration of age approved by the National Population Commission, hospital or local council.
- All applicants must have at least her 4 passports at WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB where she will not exceed 2 sessions.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older on April 31, 2023, 22 years of age or younger for non-profits, and 26 years of age or older for traders.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters or 1.65 meters for male and female candidates.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of origin.
Knowledge of additional skills is an added advantage.
General Instructions to Applicants:
(a) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(b) No special center for recruitment.
(c) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(d) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
(e) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(f) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(g) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and_ is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(h) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printouts.
You may want to also check out Link To Apply For NDLEA Recruitment 2023
(i) Applicants are advised not to give any form of compensation or incentive to any individual or group of individuals to assist in the recruitment for their own benefit.
(j) Candidates are encouraged to read the instructions on the website carefully or, if in doubt, call her support hotline at:
070812711985 and 07041467033.
(k) The names of shortlisted candidates for screening will be posted on NA’s website for the attention of all candidates.
(l) Interested candidates may apply by visiting the NA Recruitment Website https:
//recruitment.army.mil.ng completes online registration from March 13, 2023 to her April 14. The selected candidate will take the state recruitment exam, which is scheduled for May 2, 2023 and he will be on the 17th.
Comments are closed.