Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today, Nigeria News Today, Headlines, Newsonline Nigeria, News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Top Naija News, the Nigerian latest news, latest Nigerian news papers Today read them all.
Very good morning to you and welcome to our curated top Naija headline News today from Nigerian Newspapers today March 28th, 2023.
What are the Nigerian newspapers’ headlines for today?
The following is a summary of today’s Nigerian Newspapers:
1) On Monday, the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, urged the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, to intervene with the leadership of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) regarding its planned protest on Wednesday. Read More
2) A Makurdi high court has issued an ex-parte injunction prohibiting Dr. Iyorchia Ayu from posing as the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). The order was granted by Justice Wilfred Kpochi, who instructed Ayu to refrain from acting as the national chairman of the party pending the hearing and determination of the previously filed Motion on Notice.Read More
3) The former British prime minister, Mr. Boris Johnson, stated yesterday that Nigeria has the potential to be a renewable superpower. On Monday, at the 16th Osigwe Anyiam-Osigwe lecture series in Lagos, Johnson advocated for a stronger “mutually-beneficial relationship” between Nigeria and the United Kingdom in order to maximise the potential of both nations.
4) The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has scheduled supplementary elections for Saturday, April 15, 2023, in the states of Kebbi and Adamawa. Monday in Abuja, Mr. Rotimi Lawrence Oyekanmi, the Chief Press Secretary to INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, made this announcement.Read More
5) Monday brought tension to the Ngor Okpala region of Imo State as gunmen killed three Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps personnel. According to information gathered by our correspondent, the incident occurred at the Ekeisu market in Obiangwu Community, Ngor Okpala Local Government Area of the state.
6) Mrs Sadiya Hassan Shandozhi, wife of the traditional ruler of Bukpe in Kwali Area Council of the FCT, and her son, Osama Hassan Shandozhi, have regained their freedom after being held captive by their kidnappers for seven weeks.
7) Deposit Money According to multiple bank officials, banks are planning to raise their cash withdrawal limits from the current range of N20,000 to N50,000 to between N80,000 and N100,000. The move, it was learnt, would help bank branches to tackle lingering queues in some cities across the country.
8) On Monday, more than one thousand women from all thirteen local government areas of Nasarawa State staged a demonstration in Lafia, the state capital, demanding a review of the recently held governorship election in the state. The women, who were half-naked and holding leaves in their hands, sang emotional Hausa songs.
9) Annie Ofili is suspected of stabbing her friend Glory Okon to death at her home in the Greenville Estate, Badore, in the Ajah region of Lagos State. It was learned that Okon paid Ofili a visit at his home on the day of the incident.
10) Numerous protestors under the banner of The Natives took to the streets of the Federal Capital Territory on Monday to warn opposition parties and critics calling for an interim government against undermining the country’s democracy. According to them, the presidential election did not involve any stolen mandates.
Breaking news in Nigeria today :How Wike Helped Tinubu To Win Presidential Election — Dave Umahi
Nigerian Newspapers:Victor Osimhen’s secret fitness diet that’s makes him maintain form Revealed
Nigerian Newspapers –Newsonline Nigeria
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Nigerian Newspapers headlines today, Newsonline Nigeria.