Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today: 10 Things You Need to Know Today, Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today, Nigeria News Today, Headlines, Newsonline Nigeria, News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Top Naija News, the Nigerian latest news, latest Nigerian news papers Today read them all.
Very good morning to you and welcome to our curated top Naija headline News today from Nigerian Newspapers today March 29th, 2023.
What are the Nigerian newspapers’ headlines for today?
The following is a summary of today’s Nigerian Newspapers:
1) Senator Iyorchia Ayu, who resigned as national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party on Tuesday, plans to contest his suspension by the Benue State High Court. His Special Assistant on Communication, Simon Imobo-tsam, revealed that Ayu would contest the suspension order in court. Read More
2) The Federal Government assured Nigerians on Tuesday that the transfer of power from President Muhammadu Buhari to President-elect Bola Tinubu would be peaceful and orderly. According to the government, the renovation of the presidential and vice presidential offices had been completed.
3) On Tuesday, the Abia State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) announced that it has not abandoned plans to contest the outcome of the state’s governorship election, which was won by the Labour Party’s Alex Otti. In a statement, the PDP vowed to seek redress in court, particularly for the six Local Government Areas in which the BVAS machines were not utilised.
4) Yesterday, the National Chairman of the Labour Party, Julius Abure, guaranteed that no newly elected Labour Party member of the National Assembly would defect to other parties. The chairman stated in Abuja, following a meeting with newly-elected members of the National Assembly, that the party would contribute to the nation’s democracy. Read More
5) Governor Nyesom Wike of the state of Rivers drew similarities between the departures of Prince Uche Secondus, former chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and Senator Iyiorcha Ayu, who was replaced yesterday, stating that Ayu has also departed.
6) The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has threatened a nationwide demonstration in two weeks if the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) fails to find a permanent solution to cash shortage. Joe Ajaero, president of the NLC, and Festus Osifo, president of the TUC, issued the warning at a joint press conference held at Labour House at the conclusion of their National Executive Council meeting on Tuesday. Read More
7) The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) has begun oil drilling in Nasarawa state’s Ebenyi-A well. Mele Kyari, the chief executive officer of NNPC Ltd, stated on Tuesday at the inauguration of the Ebenyi-A well in the Ajibu community of Obi LGA in Nasarawa state that NNPC was also working to increase daily production from approximately 1.6 million barrels per day (bpd) to 3 million bpd in the near future.
8) Mrs. Shamsiya Mustapha, a pregnant housewife kidnapped by bandits in Kaduna State, gave birth to a child on Sunday, but it was killed by the bandits. On February 5, 2023, bandits abducted the woman, her husband, Mustapha, and her 16-year-old daughter, Mahapuza Mustapha, from their home in the Janjala community of the Kagarko local area of the state.
9) 24 people were killed in a car accident that occurred on Monday evening in the Lavun Local Government Area of Niger State. The lone collision involved a truck carrying approximately 87 passengers from Zaria, Kaduna State, to Lagos.
10) The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has described President-elect Bola Tinubu as a “visionary, consistent, loyal, and enigmatic master strategist” whose democratic credentials are scholarly materials for political economy research. This was stated in a birthday statement for Tinubu signed by his chief press secretary, Gboyega Akosile.
Breaking news in Nigeria today : Osun Gov Adeleke makes strong Vows after winning at Appeal Court
Nigerian Newspapers: Tamper with Tinubu’s mandate and see the consequences — Ex-militant, Dokubo Asari
Nigerian Newspapers –Newsonline Nigeria
Our Sources: Punch Newspapers , Vanguard Newspapers , Premium Times, The Guardian Nigeria, Leadership Newspapers, Channels Television,. Daily Trust NewsPaper Today ,This Day Newspaper.
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Nigerian Newspapers headlines today, Newsonline Nigeria.