A Very good morning y’all and welcome to curated top Headlines on Nigerian Newspapers today November 15, 2022.
What Nigerian Newspapers are Saying?
Obi does not have the proper infrastructure in place to win the Presidency on the Labour Party platform, according to Soludo, who said that the LP candidate was merely playing a game with his election campaign. Read More
2) The Independent National Electoral Commission buildings have been attacked and destroyed across the nation, raising serious worries about the security of the 2023 elections, according to the United Kingdom and the United States.
Nigerian Newspapers: Hank Anuku: Legendary Actor allegedly spotted roaming the streets
3) The All Progressives Congress governorship primary election, which selected Obong Udofia as the party’s candidate for the 2023 gubernatorial election, was cancelled on Monday by a Federal High Court sitting in Uyo. Read More
4) Godswill Akpabio, a former minister of the Niger Delta, is no longer eligible to run as the APC’s senatorial candidate for the Akwa-Ibom North/West District in the 2023 General Elections, according to the Abuja-based Appellate Court.
The decision was taken in the Federal Capital Territory on Monday night. Read More
Nigerian Newspapers: Activist Sues Obi for Involving Baby Success in Rally
5) The jailed IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu allegedly declined to appear before the Federal High Court in Abuja for his anticipated re-arraignment, according to a claim made by the Federal Government on Monday.
6) Bello Turji and Ado Aliero, two notorious bandit leaders who terrorized the North Western states of Zamfara and Katsina in particular, were on the list of 19 wanted terrorist kingpins and commanders that the military’s headquarters yesterday released as the subject of a military and security agency manhunt.
A reward of N5 million was also made public by DHQ for information leading to the capture of each terrorist commander.
7) Eze Ignatius Asor, the traditional chief of Obudi Agwa in Imo State’s Oguta Local Government Area, and two of his aides were shot and killed by thugs who were reportedly part of the Eastern Security Network, ESN, yesterday, according to the Imo State Police Command.
The incident was confirmed to Newsmen in Owerri by the state police public relations officer, PPRO, Mike Abattam.
8) Adebayo Titus, a 35-year-old tricycle driver, was killed over the weekend after a small altercation with his coworker Akintelure Festus in the Oke-Aro neighbourhood of Ondo State.
Nigerian Newspapers: Gunmen Threaten To Attack Anambra Airport Over Monday Flight Operations
9) All newly elected labour leaders in the nation would need to take a mandatory eight-week course at the Michael Imoudu National Institute of Labour Studies (MINILS), according to a proposal made by the federal government on Monday.
The Ministry of Labour and Employnent as well as labour rules, according to the government, are broken by some labour leaders.
10) Nine months after getting married, Jasmine Okafor, the adoptive daughter of Nollywood star John Okafor, widely known as Mr. Ibu, filed for divorce from her husband, MD, who is living in the UK.
On TikTok, Jasmine Okafor explained how she met her husband, who left his country two months after they first met to ask her to marry him in the Gambia. Read More
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Nigerian Newspapers