In preparation for the 2023 Population and Housing Census, which is scheduled to take place from March 29 to April 2, 2023, the National Population Commission has begun approving enumerators. Those who have applied for such positions of ad hoc staff can now check the status of their application. In addition, those who are approved can proceed by submitting their bank information as required by the portal. Below are the steps on how to check the status of your application and submit your bank information; please do not rush and read the steps carefully so as to avoid making an error when entering your bank information.
Pls note that theNpc Recruitment Application has been closed.
How to Check Your Application Status and Submit Your Bank Details
1. Step 1: NPC Login Dashboard: via the link address https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
2. Step 2: tap on Check “Application Status”
3. Step 3:“Enter Your Application Code” or NIN Number in the provided space
4. Step 4:Click on “PROCEED” give some minutes to load
5. Step 5:Check “Application Status:PendingorApproved”
6. Step 6:if Application Status:Approvedclick onSubmit Bank Details
7. Step 7:Enter yourAccount Numbercorrectly andSelect Bank
Some of the screenshot