NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Portal – The NYSC Exclusion Certificate is as vital as the NYSC certificate, and this is the protocol to follow in order to get yours completed right away.
This is a comprehensive instruction on how to obtain an exclusion letter from the NYSC in the shortest amount of time possible, and if you follow these procedures, you will not be stressed at all.
Do you have any questions about the NYSC that you’d like answered?
- What is exclusion letter?
- What is NYSC exclusion certificate?
- How do I print an exemption letter?
- How do I get a NYSC exclusion letter?
You can rest assured that you will find the answers you seek here.
First, What is an Exclusion Letter?
It is a legal document issued to someone who, by law, is not eligible to engage in the NYSC programme, even if that person has completed a standard programme at a university or polytechnic level and graduated. This could be due to the fact that the individual has reached the maximum age allowed by the NYSC by-laws, which is 30 years.
You must carefully follow these processes in order to receive the Letter
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click “Check Senate List or its equivalents” (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Return to Homepage http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Click on ‘Mobilization Batch
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please select Part-Time to ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment. (payment is usually less than ₦3000 naira, excluding cybercafé charges)
- Check your dashboard to know if it is available for immediate printing or check after some days for printing.
How Long Does it Take to Get the NYSC Exclusion Letter?
The letter of exclusion from the NYSC should be ready within two weeks of the completion of the orientation exercise.
How do I Print the NYSC Exclusion Letter?
The process of printing the exemption letter is extremely simple. All you have to do is go to the NYSC’s official website, which is portal.nysc.org.ng, and fill out the necessary information. Once you arrive, you will be required to check into your account using your login and password. When you do this, you will be able to print the letter without encountering any difficulties.
Thanks using this website to learn about NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Portal.