NYSC Portal to login, Register for Mobilisation portal.nysc.org.ng
The NYSC portal refers to the website maintained by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Nigeria.
In case you don’t, the NYSC is a scheme established by the Nigerian government to promote unity and national integration among graduates of tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
The NYSC website is used by prospective corps members, serving corps members, and other stakeholders to access information and services related to the NYSC scheme.
The NYSC portal can be accessed at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/. Some of the services and information available on the portal include:
- Online registration for prospective corps members
- Posting and deployment of corps members to various locations in Nigeria
- Printing of call-up letters and payment of registration fees
- Verification of certificate of exemption for eligible graduates who are not required to participate in the NYSC scheme
- Information on the NYSC scheme, including its history, objectives, and regulations.
See How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter
To access the services on the NYSC portal, users are required to create an account and provide their personal details, including their name, date of birth, and institution of graduation.
Read Also NYSC Registration | NYSC Call Up Letter | All you should Know as PCMs
The NYSC login portal can be accessed by following these steps:
- Go to the NYSC portal website. The URL is https://portal.nysc.org.ng/.
- Click on “Login” at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the “Login” button to access your NYSC dashboard.
If you are a new user, you will need to register first by clicking on the “NYSC Registration” link and following the instructions provided. Once you have registered, you can then log in to the portal using the steps outlined above.
If you encounter any issues while logging in or registering, you may contact the NYSC help desk or customer service for assistance