Details on how to apply for Polaris Bank Limited Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme 2023 and Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment 2023 and Nationwide Recruitment for Relationship Officers / Marketers at Polaris Bank Limited can be accessed here.
Polaris Bank Limited Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme 2023– Polaris Bank was approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. On the same day, the bank began operations, having purchased the assets and liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.
Polaris Bank, which has over 350 branches across the country, takes pride in providing exceptional customer service by utilising best-in-class/state-of-the-art information communication technology (ICT).
Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry by focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS, and online platforms), providing customers with simple, convenient, and secure banking services.
Title: 2023 Polaris Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme
- Minimum of a B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Possess Five (5) ‘Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required.
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2023. (National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application for Polaris Bank Limited Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Previous jobs in Nigeria at Polaris Bank.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Hot Nigerian Jobs today for Relationship Officer / Marketer
Grade Level: SEA – ABO level (Subject to experience)
- We are currently sourcing for professionals to join our team as we scale and grow our Retail banking business.
- I am open to professionals with good portfolio size and experience, from Microfinance Banks and or Insurance companies.
Previous Job : 2023 Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment
Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and
- incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
Also Apply for :Dangote Group Recruitment Portal for NCE, OND, HND, Bsc – 27 positions
Shortlist Criteria for Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment
- A University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2023 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
Application Closing Date for Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment
28th March, 2023.
How to Apply for 2023 Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Procedure Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
- NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
Apply Also for :Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted..
That is all the latest information on how to apply for Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment and Polaris Bank Limited Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme 2023. Thanks for applying for this job.