Seyi Makinde finally gives PDP Soft Landing, reveals ‘only way’ to resolve PDP crisis
Seyi Makinde reveals ‘only way’ to resolve PDP crisis
The crisis engulfing the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) can only be resolved through “inclusivity,” according to Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde on Friday.
In an interview with Politics Today on Channels TV, which was monitored by our correspondent, Makinde said that the “G5” group, to which he belongs, wishes the PDP “good luck” if it believes it can win without them.
Read Also: Kaduna Abuja train derails Barely a Week after first train Incident, leaves scores of passengers stranded [Photos]
Okezie Ikpeazu, the governor of Abia State; Samuel Ortom, the governor of Benue State; and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the governor of Enugu State, are other members of the G5 led by Rivers State’s Nyesom Wike.
Makinde attributed the dispute between the G5 and the PDP National leadership to the party’s leaders’ failure to settle internal disputes as soon as the convention in May 2022 ended.
Also Read: Tribunal Judgement: Tinubu and his people are determined to take back Osun State through any means — Adeyanju
“We support a set of values that must promote harmony in this nation. I wish them luck if they decide to play lip service to inclusivity from this point forward in our party.
In the end, Nigerians would make the decision, according to Makinde.
- How to apply and get Canada Visa in Nigeria without stress.
- US Student Visa: Requirements ,Everything You Should Know About US Study Visa
- VISA GUIDE: Everything You Should Know About US Work Visa
- How To Apply For Spain Visa from Nigeria (Simple Guide)
- France Work Visa Process: How To Apply For France Working Holiday Visa
- Poland Work Visa Process 2023 | Application Procedure for Polish Working Holiday Visa
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Seyi Makinde reveals ‘only way’ to resolve PDP crisis