WAEC GCE Timetable 2023 for external candidates
The new WAEC GCE timetable 2023 for external candidates has been highlighted here on Ejes Gist News.
New WAEC GCE Timetable 2023 PDF
The 2023 WAEC West African Examination Council (WAEC) Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) 2023 GCE Time-Table for Private Candidates.
New WAEC GCE Exam Date 2023
The Examination is scheduled to commence from no in all the WAEC GCE Approved Exam Towns.
Candidates are advised to take note of the WAEC GCE List of Subjects and prepare adequately against the upcoming exams.
Here is the break down of the CORE SUBJECTS contained in the examination time-table.
The WAEC GCE Timetable 2023 for external candidates will be uploaded when they are available
Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
2023 WAEC GCE Registration Form
WAEC GCE Registration Period
- WAEC GCE registration period begins on 20th December 2021 and
- GCE registration 2023 closing date: ends on 21st January 2023 at 12.00 midnight.
- Walk-in registration is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) intended to sit for.
How to Apply for the 2021 WAEC GCE
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (N18,000) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Also, candidates will be required to pay a Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (NIN):
- Each Candidate is expected to have a National Identification Number for the Registration exercise.
Candidates with disability:
- Candidates with disabilities will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their Impairments e.g Visual, Low vision, Spastic, Speech, Hard to hear, etc
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
- Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice, as Evidence of successful registration, which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Admission Notice. The acceptable fingerprint Scanner is UareU digitalPersona fingerprint device .