Airtel night plan 2023: This article discusses the Airtel night plan, airtel night plan 100 for 1gb, airtel 25 naira for 250mb, how to check airtel night plan, airtel night plan code 2023, how to check airtel night plan, including its features, pricing, and how to sign up. Within their respective validity periods, both plans provide discounted call rates in addition to data bonuses of 500 MB for N25 and 1.5 GB for N50. At night hour, you should subscribe to the cheap Internet plan possible. With an Airtel night package, you will be able to browse till morning.”
The Airtel night plan code is *312#. By dialing this code, select option and you can subscribe to Smart Trybe or access the menu for its various benefits if you’re already subscribed
All Airtel USSD Codes
- Data Plans *312#
- Recharge *311#
- Borrow Airtime *303#
- Acct bal *310#
- Data bal *323#
- Me2U *321#
- VAS *305#
- 8 NIN *996#
N.B all network work in Nigeria are now using the same USSD codes for their services.
Airtel offers various night plans that offer discounted internet data rates during nighttime hours.
What is Airtel SmartTRYBE.
SmartTRYBE is tailored to keep you connected to your Trybe’s happenings! With the most favorable data and call rates across all networks, night browsing for movies, series, and music, plus exclusive campus data deals, you stay in the loop. There’s even extra data when you purchase data plans on campus.
To switch to SmartTRYBE, dial *312#.
One popular option is the Airtel SmartTRYBE Night Plan, providing 500MB of data for N25. It’s available to SmartTRYBE subscribers from 12:00 am to 5:00 am. Dial *312# and select option 3 to subscribe.
Another choice is the Airtel Night Plan, giving 250MB of data for N50. It’s usable from 12:00 am to 5:00 am and valid for one night. Dial *312# and select option 2 to subscribe.
Remember, these plans are exclusive to Airtel prepaid customers, and fair usage policies may apply. For details or confirmation, visit the Airtel website or contact customer service.
Here are the Airtel night plan codes you need to subscribe now.
The primary advantage of the Airtel Night data plan is that it provides more data at a lower cost. This information is valuable, but only if you can avoid sleep when you should be sleeping. As an added bonus, unlike the MTN night plan, which only allows you to subscribe once every night, you can sign up as many times as you wish in a single night.
Airtel noticed this sudden switch-over of data and they reintroduced another new data bundle in place of the previous one. Following the treads of MTN night packages, Airtel launched yet another Night plan that offers their subscribers 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50. Airtel night plan
This time you can get upto 500MB with just N25 and upto 1,5GB for only N50 among other nice plans as we will discus in this post. I will also show you the subscription codes, data validity, and how to use them effectively.
In this article, we will explain the following topics:
- airtel smart trybe plan,
- airtel night plan balance check,
- airtel night plan 2023,
- mtn night plan,
- airtel 50 naira night plan,
- airtel night call,
- how to renew airtel night plan,
- What is the Airtel Night Plan? ,
- Airtel Night Plan Subscription Codes,
- Airtel Unlimited Night Plan,
- How to Activate the Airtel 1GB and N25 for 250MB,
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance on Android,
- FAQs About the Airtel Night Plan
What is Airtel Night Plan?
Airtel Night Plan is a data plan offered by Airtel Nigeria that allows subscribers to enjoy cheaper and more affordable data rates during the night. The plan is designed to cater to the needs of subscribers who require more data for browsing, downloading, and streaming videos or music at night.
Airtel Nigeria offers two different night plans:
- Airtel Night Plan 500MB for N25: This plan allows subscribers to enjoy 500MB of data for browsing and downloading between the hours of 12:00 am and 5:00 am. The plan is valid for one night and can only be activated once per night.
- Airtel Night Plan 1.5GB for N50: This plan allows subscribers to enjoy 1.5GB of data for browsing and downloading between the hours of 12:00 am and 5:00 am. The plan is valid for one night and can only be activated once per night.With the new Airtel night data plan, Airtel introduces a 1GB data plan for N300 with one-day validity. Before you can use any of the aforementioned Airtel data plans, you need to first subscribe to SmartTRYBE by dialing this USSD code *312# and replying with 1.
To activate any of the Airtel Night Plans, simply dial *312# and select the night plan option. Then select the plan you want to activate and follow the prompts to complete the process.
Airtel 750MB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming for N500
You can consider subscribing to Airtel’s 750MB + FREE 1GB YouTube Night Streaming for 14 days with N500 recharge.
To subscribe: Load N500 recharge card on your phone and dial *141*500# Airtel night browsing
Airtel 1GB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming
Airtel Also offer 1GB + FREE 1GB YouTube Night Streaming with N500 for 7 days. Whichever way, you enjoy a night plan for airtel at a cheaper rate.
To subscribe: Load N500 recharge card on your phone and dial *141*502#
How to Subscribe to Airtel night plan 500MB for N25, 1.5GB for N50, and 1GB for N500
Like I said earlier, you need to migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE.
- simply dial *312# and reply with 1 to migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE;
- After the migration, dial *312#
- Reply 1 for 250MB for N25
- Reply 2 for 1GB for N500 (Night Plan 12 am – 5 am)
For 500MB Airtel night plan data which costs N25 and 1.5GB Airtel night browsing plan data which costs N50, reply with 3. The duration of the Night Plan is from 12am to 5am.
Airtel now offers 1.5GB data for N200 for the night plan; and for 200MB Airtel data at a cost of N200 plus 30Min call, reply with 4. It is a weekend plan from Saturday to Sunday.
One benefit that the Airtel Night data plan has is that you can subscribe to as many times as you can in one night, unlike that of MTN that you are limited to only one subscription per night.
Airtel night plan is better than the MTN Night Plan of 500MB for just N25, because with MTN night plan each SIM card is entitled to a one-time activation per night.
However, the Airtel night bundle plan can be renewed if exhausted, meaning that you can subscribe again after exhausting the initial 1.5GB. You can also use 3GB for N100 in just one night.
Airtel unlimited night plan 2023
2023 Airtel unlimited night plan
This code grants access to an unlimited Airtel night plan. This is due to the fact that the current Airtel night plan allows for numerous renewals each night.
For instance, if you exhaust your Airtel night subscription plan’s 1.5GB for N50, you can resubscribe as often as feasible to receive another 1.5GB. This is equivalent to 3GB for N100, 6GB for N200, etc. in a single night. So, we may confidently refer to this Airtel unlimited night plan.
The bad news is that the unlimited airtel night data plan has been cancelled or rather replaced with another night data plan that is still extremely cheap and cool in comparison to the night plans from other networks such as MTN’s 500MB for 25 naira.
Formerly, the hourly-based Airtel Night plan was one of the most popular data plans, especially for limitless downloads.
When MTN announced the night plan of 500MB for just N25, numerous customers have abandoned Airtel’s expensive night data package and moved to the MTN Night package.
Night Plan Airtel Validity Period
- You can only use the data bundle from 12am to 5am. So you have to burn the night to browse with it.
- You can re-subscribe many time in the same night if you exhaust your data bundle
- The data plan will expire after one day.
In my opinion, Airtel’s 1.5GB for N50 is superior to MTN’s 500MB for N25 due to the possibility to resubscribe once the data is exhausted. For this reason, if you subscribe again for N100, you can utilise up to 3GB of data. Comparable to the former Airtel Night Unlimited browsing service.
Airtel’s night plan can only be utilised at night; it cannot be utilised during the day. Even yet, the midnight plan operates from midnight to morning, which is around five hours.
Note that, unlike other regular Airtel data plans, the Aitel night data plan cannot be rolled over if the data bundle is not exhausted by 5 a.m.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance on Android
We are going to discuss how to check the data balance on any Airtel Data Plan. Airtel Nigeria is one of Nigeria’s greatest telecommunications companies, having a large customer base and extensive network coverage.
Airtel now has the third biggest number of mobile internet subscribers in Nigeria, according to prior NCC statistics, after MTN and Glo.
There has been a consistent increase in the number of internet users that Airtel Nigeria maintains every month, and this can be substantially linked to their inexpensive 2G Data subscriptions at affordable costs which is available for numerous devices.
If you are contemplating purchasing a new Airtel SIM card or moving to Airtel because of the 2G package or any of the other common data packages offered by Airtel, then you must know how to check your data balance
Checking Your Airtel Data Balance
There are many ways you can check your Airtel data balance which we will be listing in this article. You can choose the most suitable and easy one that you can memorize within a short time.
Direct USSD Code for All Airtel Data Plans
This USSD Code functions on all Airtel data plan packages including on Android except BlackBerry subscription plans.
What you need to do is to basically dial:*141*11*0#, *123*10# or *141*712*0# and you will see your data balance displayed at once.
Direct SMS Code for All Airtel Data Plans
This SMS Code functions on all Airtel data plan packages except BlackBerry subscriptions. It works even on Android.
To see your data balance, just send: “Status” to 141. Please make sure you remove the quotes when sending.
Direct USSD Code for BlackBerry Plans
If you use a BlackBerry phone or one of Airtel’s BlackBerry packages that functions on all devices, you can’t check your data balance using any of the above method. There is a special USSD Code for users of BlackBerry.
A simple dialing of *123*9# will cause your BlackBerry data balance to appear right before your face immediately.
Direct SMS Code for BlackBerry Plans
If you use BlackBerry phone or any of Airtel’s BlackBerry packages that functions on all devices and you want to view your data balance via SMS, you will have to use a particular SMS data balance code specially designed for BlackBerry plans.
All you need to do is send: “Status” to 440 (remove the quotes when sending) and your BlackBerry data balance will be sent through SMS to you at once.
Airtel’s SmartSpeedo USSD Code
This process is a bit complex but simple to memorize and navigate. You need to dial *141# to open the SmartSpeedo USSD menu. To get the “check data balance” option, you have to press * and then press SEND.
After the “Check data balance” has appeared on the new page, press 7 and press SEND to select “Check data balance”.
A notification will appear on your screen stating that your data balance will be sent to you through SMS, and within a matter of seconds you will receive your data balance.
This method works purposely for normal data balance, BlackBerry data balance and bonus data balance.
Airtel’s SelfCare USSD Code
The Airtel’s SelfCare USSD Menu interface is a complex but easy to understand method and it is where customers can check their number, current tariff plan, migrate to other plans, check their data balance, and more.
To get to Airtel’s SelfCare USSD menu, simply dial *121#; and on the USSD menu page, press 1 which represents “My profile” and then press SEND.
After the appearance of various options on the next page, press 6 and send to select “My Data Balance”. Once this is done, a notification will emerge on your screen telling you that your data balance will be sent to you via SMS. This is just a matter of seconds and you will see your data balance show right before your face
Airtel Night Plan 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the Airtel Night Plan? The Airtel Night Plan is a data plan offered by Airtel Nigeria that provides subscribers with more affordable data rates specifically during the night hours, from 12:00 am to 5:00 am. It allows users to enjoy data for browsing, downloading, and streaming during these hours at discounted rates.
2. What are the two Airtel Night Plan options available? Airtel offers two night plan options:
- Airtel Night Plan 500MB for N25: This plan provides 500MB of data for N25, valid for one night.
- Airtel Night Plan 1.5GB for N50: This plan offers 1.5GB of data for N50, valid for one night.
3. How can I subscribe to the Airtel Night Plans? To subscribe to the Airtel Night Plans, follow these steps:
- Dial *312# on your phone.
- Reply with the appropriate option:
- Reply with 1 for 250MB for N25.
- Reply with 2 for 1GB for N500 (12 am – 5 am).
- Reply with 3 for 500MB for N25 (SmartTRYBE subscribers).
- The plan will be activated, and you can enjoy the benefits during the designated night hours.
4. Can I subscribe to the Airtel Night Plans multiple times in one night? Yes, unlike some other network providers, Airtel allows subscribers to renew the Airtel Night Plans multiple times within the same night. This means you can subscribe to the same plan multiple times to get additional data for the night.
5. Is the Airtel Night Plan available for prepaid customers only? Yes, the Airtel Night Plan is available exclusively for Airtel prepaid customers
6. How can I check my Airtel Night Plan data balance? You can check your Airtel Night Plan data balance through the following methods:
- Dial *140# and follow the prompts to receive your data balance via SMS.
- Dial 141110# or 12310# or 1417120# to instantly view your data balance on your phone.
7. Can the Airtel Night Plan data be rolled over? No, the Airtel Night Plan data cannot be rolled over. Any unused data will expire by 5:00 am.
8. Is the Airtel Night Plan available every day of the week? Yes, the Airtel Night Plan is available every day of the week, allowing subscribers to enjoy discounted data rates during the designated night hours.
9. Can I use the Airtel Night Plan data during the day? No, the Airtel Night Plan data is only valid for use during the night hours, from 12:00 am to 5:00 am.
10. Is there an unlimited Airtel Night Plan available? While Airtel used to offer an unlimited night plan, it has been replaced with various data bundles offering larger amounts of data for a lower cost, which can be subscribed to multiple times in one night.
11. How can I activate Airtel’s 750MB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming plan? To activate Airtel’s 750MB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming plan, recharge N500 and dial 141500#.
12. Can I subscribe to Airtel’s night plans without migrating to SmartTRYBE? No, to subscribe to Airtel’s night plans, you need to first migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE by dialing *312# and replying with 1.
13. Is Airtel’s Night Plan 1GB for N500 available for 7 days? No, the Airtel Night Plan 1GB for N500 is valid for use only during the night hours (12 am – 5 am) and expires after one night.
14. Can I check my Airtel data balance on Android? Yes, you can check your Airtel data balance on Android by dialing 140#, 141110#, 12310#, or 141712*0#.
15. Can I check my BlackBerry data balance with the same USSD code? No, BlackBerry users need to use a different USSD code to check their data balance. Dial 1239# to check your BlackBerry data balance.
16. Is there an Airtel SelfCare USSD code to check data balance? Yes, dial *121# and press 1 for “My profile,” then select option 6 for “My Data Balance” to check your data balance using Airtel’s SelfCare USSD menu.