Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment portal
Latest job Recruitment Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2023.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
The Guaranty Trust Holding Company, formerly known as Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, is a leading international financial services provider serving consumers, businesses, and government agencies in Africa and the United Kingdom.
The bank has its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, as well as branches in Cote D’Ivoire, the Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom.
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2023
First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023: See How To Apply
Premium Trust Bank 2023 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
As of right now, it employs more than 12,000 people in various fields, has total assets worth N4.057trillion, and shareholders’ funds of N661.1 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Latest Job Recruitment: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
Title: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking to have you join our workforce of talented and vibrant professionals as we continue to expand the frontiers of excellent service.
- You will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
- Join our team of talented and vibrant professionals for an exciting career in financial services.
Eligibility Criteria for Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC
Why Join Guaranty Trust Holding Company?
We know there’s more to it than meets the eye when it comes to being a top-tier employer. Our company culture is set up to encourage teamwork and recognize individual success.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Other Staff welfare initiatives
Other Benefits at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment
Working at Guaranty Trust Bank gives you the opportunity to make a real difference in the world. We provide our staff with a setting conducive to the pursuit of their professional goals and the development of their individual strengths.
How to Apply for Latest Job Recruitment at Guaranty Trust Bank.
Application Deadline for Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 31st March, 2023.
See Gtbank Salary Structure: How much is GTB salary?
Also Apply for
NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023: Application form is now available for free
Federal Polytechnic Orogun Massive Recruitment for Academic And Non-academic Staff
Edo State Primary Health Care Development Agency Job Vacancies
Moniepoint Incorporated Nationwide Massive Job Recruitment
How do I submit my CV to GTBank?
To apply for the GTBank recruitment, follow the steps below:
Visit the official recruitment portal via www.gtbank.com.
Click on Get Start.
Choose a programme (either internships, graduate trainee, or specialists)
Click on Apply Here.
Provide all the necessary information.
Send your application..