Niger Delta Exploration and Production Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Niger Delta Exploration & Production Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
The Niger Delta Exploration and Production (NDEP) Plc is currently seeking talented, highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join its Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program. The program is designed to provide young graduates with the opportunity to gain practical experience and develop their skills in the oil and gas industry.
The NDEP Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program is a comprehensive and challenging program that provides successful candidates with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and develop their skills in the oil and gas industry. Selected candidates will undergo a rigorous training program that covers various aspects of the industry, including exploration, production, refining, marketing, and sales.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and other benefits, including medical insurance, pension, and professional development programs.
The NDEP Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program is an excellent opportunity for young graduates who aspire to build a career in the oil and gas industry.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and take advantage of this opportunity to kick-start their careers in the industry.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a recent graduate looking to jumpstart your career in the Oil & Gas Sector? Look no further than NDEP! We’re currently seeking ambitious and talented individuals to join our team as graduate trainees.
- Gain valuable experience and receive comprehensive training as you work alongside some of the brightest minds in Oil & Gas. Apply now and start your journey towards success with NDEP.
About the Program
- The NDEP Graduate Trainee Programme will equip young graduates with the right skills and experiences to grow and thrive in today’s business environment to become the business leaders of tomorrow.
- Successful candidates will gain valuable experience and receive comprehensive training as they work alongside some of the brightest minds in the energy industry.
We are seeking for Graduates in the following areas
- Engineering / Geosciences (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical / Electronics, Geology, etc.)
- Commercial / Legal (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Audit, Human Resources, Law, etc)
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics / Procurement, supply Chain, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications:
To apply for the program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Not more than 3 years of post-graduation experience
- Must have completed the NYSC Scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click Tap here for more information
Application Deadline 26th May, 2023.
Also apply for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2023 / 2024
(Opens in a new browser tab)
Candidates are required to fill in their personal details, academic qualifications, and work experience (if any). They must also upload their CV and a recent passport photograph. Only online applications will be considered, and candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted via email or phone for further assessment.