Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today, Nigeria News Today, Headlines, Newsonline Nigeria, News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Top Naija News, the Nigerian latest news, latest Nigerian news papers Today read them all.
Very good morning to you and welcome to our curated top Naija headline News today from Nigerian Newspapers today April 3rd, 2023.
What are the Nigerian newspapers’ headlines for today?
1) Early on Sunday morning, armed men attacked the Christian Pentecostal Church in the Akenawe-Tswarev community of the Logo Local Government Area of Benue State, killing one worshipper in the process. A resident pastor was one of the three people kidnapped during the incident.Read More
2) Valentine Obienyem, the media assistant to Peter Obi, the Labour Party’s (LP) presidential candidate, has tracked down the source of the leak of his principal’s conversation with Winners Chapel founder David Oyedepo. He claimed that the audio had been edited out of context and accused their “Nnewi prodigal brother.”Read More
3) On Sunday, bandits broke into a female dormitory at the Federal University in Gusau, Zamfara State. Before kidnapping two female students from the university’s Microbiology Department, the criminals stormed Sabon Gida village in Bungudu and broke into the university’s rented female hostel. There, they locked up the two civilian guards and robbed them of their cellphones.
4) The Oodua Progressives Care Initiative (OPCI) yesterday vowed to thwart any attempts to interfere with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s inauguration on May 29, 2023. The group issued a warning to those it characterised as elements of destruction disguising themselves as Yoruba leaders, either as individuals or associations, asking for the election to be cancelled.
5) Governor-elect Abba Yusuf is getting off to the wrong start, according to Kano State’s Abdullahi Ganduje. Following the governor- elect’s advisory on the government’s lands and buildings, a verbal battle broke out between the two. Abba Gida-Gida was forewarned by Ganduje that he still controlled the state because he thought it odd.
6) Faith Ugochi, a Port Harcourt-based prophetess and the founder of Christ Power Adoration Ministries, as well as the celebrity couple Igho Ubiribo and Danielle Allen have been declared wanted by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for allegedly trafficking drugs and enlisting young girls in their illegal enterprise. Femi Babafemi, the agency’s spokesperson, revealed this in a statement on Sunday.Read More
7) In Oyo State, the Social Democratic Party has suspended Idowu Owokoya, the party secretary, and Michael Lana, the party’s candidate for governor in the March 18 election. Michael Okunlade, the state chairman, signed the letter of suspension, which was sent on Friday to the party’s national headquarters in Abuja.
8) Prof. Rufai Alkali, the National Chairman of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), has resigned from his position. In a letter to the party’s national secretary, Alkali reaffirmed this. He claimed that the reason he chose to leave was to make room for a new leader to step in.Read More
9) Khosi, a housemate, was yesterday named the Big Brother Titans Season 1 reality show’s winner. On Sunday, at the conclusion of the competition, the South African was declared the winner.Read More
10) Graham Potter was fired as manager of Chelsea yesterday. This was confirmed by the Premier League team on Sunday in a statement. Thomas Tuchel was replaced by Potter in September by order of the Blues co-owner.Read More
Breaking news in Nigeria today :Popular Nigerian Actress, Mercy Aigbe converts to Islam, reveals new name (Video)
Nigerian Newspapers:Peter Obi Leaked Audio, Threat To National Unity, Decisive Action Must Be Taken — Buhari’s Aide
Nigerian Newspapers –Newsonline Nigeria
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Nigerian Newspapers headlines today, Newsonline Nigeria.