Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today: 10 Things You Need to Know Today, Monday, March 27, 2023
Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today, Nigeria News Today, Headlines, Newsonline Nigeria, News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Top Naija News, the Nigerian latest news, latest Nigerian news papers Today read them all.
Very good morning to you and welcome to our curated top Naija headline News today from Nigerian Newspapers today March 27th, 2023.
What are the Nigerian newspapers’ headlines for today?
The following is a summary of today’s Nigerian Newspapers:
1) A recent crisis in the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, took a new turn on Sunday when the party’s ward executive in the state of Benue suspended the National Chairman, Senator Iyorchia Ayu. Mr. Vangeryin Dooyum, secretary of the Igyorov Ward in the Gboko Local Government Area, announced Ayu’s suspension at a media briefing on Sunday.
2) The Independent National Electoral Commission has budgeted more than N3 billion to defend the results of the presidential and national assembly elections held on February 25 and the governorship and state assembly elections held on March 18. In its Election Project Plan for the 2023 general election, INEC allocated N3 billion for election-related prosecutions.
3) The Central Bank of Nigeria has released more old notes to Deposit Money Banks as the apex bank intensifies efforts to flood the economy with more cash following a prolonged cash shortage that has made life difficult for millions of Nigerian residents.
4) The United Kingdom has stated that the mission is working on a list of visa-restricted individuals. It was also stated that between five and ten names were already on the mission’s list, and that more would be added. Ben Llewellyn-Jones, the Deputy High Commissioner to Nigeria, stated this on Nigerian Info.
5) Members of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) in Anambra State report that they are no longer able to rent homes. Alahaji Gidado Siddiki, leader of MACBAN in the South East, disclosed this to journalists after attending Governor Charles Soludo’s first anniversary in office.
6) Peter Obi, Labour Party’s presidential candidate, expressed sorrow yesterday over the passing of Humphrey Anumudu, an Imo State governorship candidate for the party. After returning from a meeting at the LP secretariat in Abuja, Anumudu was reported dead in his Lagos residence.
7) Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, charismatic Catholic priest of the Adoration Ministry in Enugu, Nigeria, has stated that the clergy of all Christian denominations in Nigeria have offended God with the various positions they have taken in the run-up to the 2023 general election. On Sunday, the fiery priest spoke at the Adoration ground in Umuchigbo-Nike, Enugu.
8) Atiku Abubakar, the PDP presidential candidate, praised British envoy Ben Llewellyn-Jones for criticising Femi Fani-Kayode, the Director of New Media for the Bola Tinubu Campaign Organisation, as one of those making inciting comments. The former vice president said in a statement released by his media aide, Mr. Phrank Shaibu, that the Department of State Services (DSS) should invite Fani-Kayode because his rhetoric could set the country ablaze.
9) Unknown gunmen have killed at least six people in the Odiokwu community in the Ahoada West Local Government Area of the state of Rivers. An eyewitness stated that the attack occurred around 11 a.m. on Sunday at a community gathering.
10) On Thursday, March 16 in the Bariga neighbourhood of Lagos State, a man named Moses, also known as Loworo, was hacked to death by alleged cultists avenging the death of a fellow member by a rival group. A rival cult member named Ayo was reportedly murdered by members of a cult group in a community in the Shomolu region of the state earlier that day.
Breaking news in Nigeria today : Sandy Onor To Challenge Cross River Governorship Election In Court, Accuses APC of Manipulating Results, Vote-buying
Nigerian Newspapers: Drama As EFCC Arrests 80 PoS Vendors In Ondo, Give Reason
Nigerian Newspapers –Newsonline Nigeria
Our Sources: Punch Newspapers , Vanguard Newspapers , Premium Times, The Guardian Nigeria, Leadership Newspapers, Channels Television,. Daily Trust NewsPaper Today ,This Day Newspaper.
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Nigerian Newspapers headlines today, Newsonline Nigeria.