This post contains the following FAQ.
- Psalm against enemies
- Powerful psalms to pray against enemies
- Psalms to destroy enemies at work
- Psalms to defeat your enemies
- Psalms to pray against enemies
- Dangerous prayers in psalms
What is the Enemy?
An enemy is a person who actively opposes someone or something, and the word “enemy” is said to have originated from the Latin word INIMICUS, which means “hostile.” According to the dictionary, an enemy is a person who actively opposes someone or something. Today, the term “enemy” does not refer to a specific individual against whom we are waging battle;
But against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against the principalities, against the powers, and the spiritual host of wickedness in the high places…
YOU SHOULD SAY THESE SHORT PRAYERS TO REPEL YOUR ENEMIES
Any dealers of darkness that have amassed for my sake…lord Jesus Christ… Go there and decimate their assembly. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Any hereditary project against my lifestyles be destroyed by the Holy ghost fire!! In Jesus name. Amen.
Any evil which might be hereditary in my lifestyle… Be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Father Lord Jesus Christ…everyone who has planned or planning to curse me this year 2023. Let the person experience total downfall and embarrassment In Jesus’ name. Amen. . . . .If You believe, can I see your Amen in the comments box?
Read the psalms below to further conquer your enemies or Psalms to destroy enemies at work
Psalm 35: 1- 2
- 1 Contend, O LORD, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me.
- 2 Take up shield and buckler; arise and come to my aid.
- 3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
- 4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seeks after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devises my hurt.
- 5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.
Pay Attention To 48 Powerful Prayer Points for Breakthrough With Scriptures
6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.
- 7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have dug for my soul.
- 8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.
Psalm 109: 28
Let them curse, but You bless; When they arise, they shall be ashamed, But Your servant shall be glad
Psalm 109: 29
Let mine adversaries be clothed with disgrace, and allow them to cowl themselves with their confusion, as with a mantle.
Do you feel this article on psalms to pray against enemies is good? then share with friends and loved ones.
Thanks for praying the 3 Most Dangerous Psalms No Enemy Can Withstand | Dangerous prayers in psalms
That is all on Psalms to pray against enemies, dangerous prayers in psalms and psalms to defeat your enemies. You should use the Most Dangerous Psalms prayers with faith and trust in the power of God.
While there are no specific Psalms titled “Psalms against enemy” in the Bible, there are several Psalms that express prayers for protection from enemies and seek God’s deliverance from those who oppose or threaten the psalmists. These Psalms can be considered as prayers against enemies. Here are a few examples:
- Psalm 59: A prayer for deliverance from enemies and evildoers.
- “Deliver me from my enemies, O my God; protect me from those who rise up against me.” (Psalm 59:1)
- Psalm 69: A Psalm of lament, seeking God’s help against adversaries.
- “Save me, O God, for the waters have come up to my neck. I sink in the miry depths, where there is no foothold.” (Psalm 69:1-2)
- Psalm 109: A prayer for God’s intervention against malicious adversaries.
- “Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy; let an accuser stand at his right hand.” (Psalm 109:6)
- Psalm 140: A plea for protection from violent enemies.
- “Keep me safe, LORD, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from the violent, who devise ways to trip my feet.” (Psalm 140:4)
- Psalm 143: A prayer for deliverance from enemies and distress.
- “Rescue me from my enemies, LORD, for I hide myself in you.” (Psalm 143:9)
When praying these Psalms, it’s essential to remember the context in which they were written and apply their principles to our lives today. Instead of seeking revenge, these prayers often emphasize seeking God’s protection, guidance, and justice against those who harm us. They remind us to trust in God’s sovereignty and to rely on His strength rather than taking matters into our own hands.
Remember: The Bible, including the book of Psalms, teaches principles of love, forgiveness, and peace.