“How to Apply for the Delta State Teachers’ Recruitment, Including Clerical and Watchmen Positions.
This page is created to guide you on how to apply for the latest Delta State Massive Recruitment of Teachers, Clerical Officers, and Watchmen.”
1. Ensure that you write a cover letter indicating your area of interest. You can also mention the specific role you intend to be engaged for
“I am applying the position of an English Teacher; however, I am also capable of teaching other subjects as may be assigned, should my application be considered.”
2. “Please make sure to attach the following to your Cover Letter or Application Letter:”
- Proof of Primary Education (First School Leaving Certificate)
- Secondary Certificate Exams (WAEC GCE/SSCE/NECO/NAPTEB)
- National Teaching Institute Certificate/NCE Result/Certificate
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Local Government Certificate of Origin
- Age Declaration or Birth Certificate
- Your CV
- Recommendation Letters from at least two Referees.
3. You should address your application to:
a). The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB),
b). ATTN: The Head of Personnel Management (HPM), Sapele Local Government Education Authority.
(Assuming you are applying through Sapele LGA, change it to your LGA.)
The Secretary to your Local Government.
- Use the address format that suit you.
- 𝐍𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 Bsc/HND SGL 08
- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 (NCE) SGL 07
It is important to note that the application process and recruitment exercise are entirely free of charge and will close on or before 25th August 2023..
Difference between Cover letter and Application Letter.
A cover letter and an application letter are both types of written documents used in the job application process, but they serve slightly different purposes.
1. Cover Letter:
A cover letter is a document that accompanies your resume or CV when you apply for a job. Its main purpose is to introduce yourself to the employer and explain why you are a good fit for the position. A cover letter typically includes a brief overview of your qualifications, experiences, and skills relevant to the job. It also highlights your enthusiasm for the role and the company. A cover letter is usually more personalized and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
2. Application Letter:
An application letter, sometimes called a “letter of application” or “job application letter,” is a more general document that outlines your interest in a job and your qualifications. It can be used when submitting your application to a company or organization without a specific job opening. An application letter may not be as tailored to a specific position as a cover letter, but it still provides a summary of your skills, experiences, and the value you can bring to the organization.
In essence, a cover letter is typically customized for a specific job opening and serves as an introduction to your resume, while an application letter can be a more general letter expressing your interest and qualifications for potential job opportunities. The terminology and usage of these terms can vary, and in some cases, they might be used interchangeably depending on regional preferences and industry norms.