How to Check the Nigerian Army 86Rri Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 (PDF) and Prepare for the Screening Exercise
Are you one of the thousands of Nigerians who applied to join the Nigerian Army Recruitment as a soldier? If yes, then you must be eager to know if you have been shortlisted for the 86 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) recruitment exercise. In this blog post, we will show you how to check the Nigerian Army 86RRI shortlist and what to do next if you are successful.
The Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment exercise is a nationwide online application process that started on September 25 and ended on October 10, 2023. The aim of the exercise is to enlist young and qualified Nigerians into the Nigerian Army as soldiers. The recruitment exercise is free of charge and there is no preselection computer based test or zonal screening exercise.
Nigerian Army 86Rri Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Army has released the list of candidates shortlisted for the 86RRI recruitment exercise on its official website. The list is available in PDF format and can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
[DOWNLOAD THE LIST OF THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES HERE]
The PDF file contains a list of all shortlisted candidates. You can search for your name or check the list by State as it is arranged according to States. If you are not on the list, it means that you were not selected for the next stage of the recruitment process. However, you can still try again next year when another recruitment exercise will be announced.
If your name is among the Nigerian Army 86RRI shortlisted candidates, congratulations! You have made it to the next stage of the recruitment process, which is the State Recruitment Screening Exercise. This is where you will be tested on your physical fitness, medical condition, and psychological aptitude. The screening exercise will take place in various centers across the country from November 6 to November 19, 2023.
How to prepare for Nigerian Army 86Rri screening Exercise.
To prepare for the screening exercise, you need to follow these general instructions:
- Report to your respective state of origin for the screening exercise with the following documents:
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
- Trade Test / City guild Certificate (if applicable).
- Do not alter or forge any of your documents, as this will render them invalid and lead to your disqualification.
- Do not use any electronic, mobile or recording devices during the screening exercise, as this will result in your disqualification.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline and do not violate any instruction during the screening exercise, as this will result in your disqualification.
- Do not pay any money or offer any inducement to anyone to assist you in the screening exercise, as this is illegal and fraudulent.
Nigerian Army 86Rri Shortlisted Candidates and what next
If you are successful in the screening exercise, you will be shortlisted for training at Depot NA. You will receive further information and updates via email and/or phone. You can also check the official website of the Nigerian Army [here] or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
That is all for now on Nigerian Army 86Rri Shortlisted Candidates. We wish you all the best in your quest to join the Nigerian Army and serve your country. Remember to stay focused, determined, and disciplined throughout the recruitment process.