Nigerian Newspapers Headlines Today, Nigeria News Today, Headlines, Newsonline Nigeria, News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Top Naija News, the Nigerian latest news, latest Nigerian news papers Today read them all.
Very good morning to you and welcome to our curated top Naija headline News today from Nigerian Newspapers today March 31st, 2023.
What are the Nigerian newspapers’ headlines for today?
The following is a summary of today’s Nigerian Newspapers:
1) Yesterday, the Peoples Democratic Party’s National Working Committee, led by acting National Chairman Umar Damagum, reversed the suspension of the party’s leaders, including former Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose and former Senate President Anyim Pius Anyim.
2) On Thursday, it was reported that the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Chief Timipre, had resigned to pursue his ambition of becoming the governor of Bayelsa State, but senior officials of his ministry were unable to confirm this. Sylva had previously served as Governor of Bayelsa for one full term between 2008 and 2012. He was a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the time.
3) On Thursday, the United States chapter of the All Progressives Congress condemned the planned political demonstration by Nigerians outside the country on Monday. The condemnation comes one day after United States authorities granted supporters of Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi permission to use a park on April 3 to protest the outcome of the Nigerian presidential election of 2023.
4) Bello Matawalle, the governor of Zamfara State, attributed his failure to secure a second term to his opposition to the Central Bank of Nigeria’s naira redesign policy. During the elections, more military personnel were deployed to Zamfara State than when bandits held the state by the throat, he said.
5) Yesterday, the Benue State Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, suspended with immediate effect the Igyorov Ward Executive Committee of the party in the Gboko Local Government Area of the state. Igyorov Ward Exco was responsible for suspending Iyorchia Ayu, the embattled National Chairman of the party.
6) Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State approved the immediate dismissal of all his political appointees on Thursday. According to a statement issued by the State Government Secretary, Barr. According to Chris Ezem, all affected individuals are Special Assistants, Senior Special Assistants, Special Advisors, and Technical Officers.
7) As of December, the Debt Management Office (DMO) reported that Nigeria’s debt profile stood at N46.25 trillion. In a statement released on Thursday, the DMO reported that the country’s assets had increased by more than N7 trillion since 2021.
8) The governor of Katsina State, Aminu Masari, has urged Nigerians to pray more for the incoming president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Masari thanked the Almighty God for the success of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the general elections during a special breaking of fast and prayer session held on Wednesday at the Government House in Katsina.
9) Alhaji Yabagi Sani, chairman of the Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC), urged the Department of State Services (DSS) to arrest those it claims are plotting an interim government yesterday. This was stated by Sani during an interview with Politics Today on Channels TV.
10) On Thursday, an Ekiti State High Court in Ado Ekiti ordered that a 36-year-old woman, Janet Jegede, be detained as a criminal lunatic for stabbing to death her husband, Kayode. On September 16, 2020, Jegede was arraigned before Justice Bamidele Omotoso on a charge bordering on murder.
Breaking news in Nigeria today :Armed Robbers bags 7 years imprisonment for robbing Former First Lady
Nigerian Newspapers:Happy New Month Of April Messages, Wishes & Prayers For All (100 Tips)
Nigerian Newspapers –Newsonline Nigeria
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Nigerian Newspapers headlines today, Newsonline Nigeria.