When the Presidential Candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, arrived in Maiduguri for a marketing campaign rally, hoodlums from varied political events engaged in violent clashes with each other, leading to at the least 74 individuals being taken to the hospital and over 100 autos being broken.
Dino Melaye, the Spokesperson for the PDP, launched this info whereas the social gathering was holding a rally in Maiduguri.
Learn Additionally: Peter Obi finally Speaks Up on Why he Left PDP, Makes Vivid Revelation
He forged the All Progressives Congress (APC) in a detrimental mild, suggesting that the APC was behind an try to disrupt the marketing campaign that they have been doing within the state by sending thugs after them.
Dino stated, “They deployed their thugs to assault our convoys with stones, sticks, and machetes as we left the Shehu’s Palace to come back to the Ramat Sq.,”.
You Could Additionally Learn
- Peter Obi Drops a Bombshell as US Court Release Official Document Indicting Tinubu of Drug Trafficking
- Meta: Owners of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram Fires Over 11,000 Employees
- Powerful Southeast Senator Drags Buhari To Court
- You’re not custodian of Rivers vote – Atiku attacks Wike
- Court Orders INEC To Respond To Fresh Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu
All of this was completed in an effort to place a cease to our rally.
He expressed remorse over the truth that our supporters have been focused by “thugs” who had been stationed in quite a lot of key areas. Nonetheless, we have to reassure them that there is no such thing as a one who can cease us.
Thanks for utilizing our platform to be taught in regards to the newest Naija Information on Thugs Assault Atiku’s Convoy, 74 Individuals Hospitalized