Join BUA Foods, a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) company engaged in processing, manufacturing, and distributing food produce and packaged food items. As part of the esteemed BUA Group, a prominent conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified business interests spanning food and infrastructure sectors, we are proud to announce the opening of applications for our Graduate Technical Trainee Program (GTTP) 2023.
We are looking for young, exceptional, and results-driven candidates to participate in 2023 BUA Foods Graduate Trainee Program. Upon successful completion, you will have the opportunity to work at any of our company’s locations across Nigeria.
Requirements for BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee Programme
Candidates should Possess a minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc / B.Eng or a lower credit – HND in any of the following Science, Engineering, and Technological fields.
Available positions at BUA Foods Graduate trainee
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program or hold an exemption letter.
- Age not exceeding 30 years.
- No more than 2 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date for BUA Foods Graduate Trainee Program: 24th July 2023.
If you are enthusiastic about building a rewarding career in the food industry and meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply online for the 2023 BUA Graduate Technical Trainee Programme through the following link: Apply Here. Don’t miss this opportunity to kickstart your professional journey with BUA Group. Join us now!
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited 2023 Massive Job Recruitment
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023: See How To Apply
- Olam Graduate Trainee 2023 Recruitment (Apply Now)