Apply for latest job vacancies at Carbon Nigeria Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2023. Carbon nigeria graduate salary and how to apply for the latest jobs in Nigeria at Carbon Nigeria has been highlighted here on Ejes Gist Newspaper.
Carbon is a pan-African digital bank with a mission to provide friction-free finance to its customers. Carbon promises to play a fundamental role in its customers’ lives wherever they are, with flexible solutions. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and with just $10mm of equity raised in 2015, we have disbursed over $100m in loans and earned more than $30mm in revenue over the last 2 years. Carbon has operations in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria, supported by a talented team spread between Lagos, Nairobi, London, Argentina, and Palo Alto so we operate with a remote-first mindset.
We invite applications for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Carbon MFB
- Selected candidates will rotate through functional areas such as Risk, Collections, Customer Success, Finance, and Business Intelligence during a 3 – 6 month period. At the end of the 6 months, the top trainees will be selected and invited for permanent employment.
- Candidates will be given significant responsibility and work directly with Heads of Department on critical areas of the business. All projects will be technical and require a high level of analysis & automation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Logical thinker evidenced by strong numerical/data skills or programming/coding experience (SQL, Retool & python)
- Experience in financial services, technology, or financial technology is an added advantage.
- Ideal candidates will be PRIMED – Passionate, Resourceful, Intellectual, Maverick, Execution, and Data-Driven.
Carbon nigeria graduate salary
The salary for a graduate management trainee at Carbon Nigeria is N250,000 net monthly
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
How to Apply for Carbon Nigeria Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2023
To apply for the Carbon Nigeria Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2023, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Carbon Nigeria.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in your personal details, educational background, work experience, and skills.
- Upload your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the programme and what you can contribute to Carbon Nigeria.
- Submit your application and wait for feedback from the recruitment team.
- People Screening : The candidates will be screened based on their CVs and cover letters.
- Online Test : The candidates will be required to take an online test that assesses their numerical/data skills or programming/coding experience (SQL, Retool & python).
- Assessment Centre/Interviews : The candidates will be invited to an assessment centre or an interview where they will work on technical projects and interact with the Heads of Department.