Are you ready to kickstart your career in Marketing? Guinness Nigeria Plc, a major player in the dynamic alcohol industry, invites passionate and talented individuals to join their Graduate Trainee Program in the Marketing department. As a significant market for Diageo, Guinness Nigeria operates in an industry with over 15mhl beer potential, making it the sole provider of Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Marketing)
Job Requisition ID: JR1089619
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Job Level: Level 6
Worker Type: Graduate
Programme Overview: Embark on your Marketing career by working with iconic brands like Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Baileys, Captain Morgan, and Gordon’s. This program is designed to inspire you to excel, building the foundations of your Marketing and Commercial Capability. You will have the opportunity to specialize in a Marketing area within Diageo after the two-year programme.
Recommended hot nigerian jobs today
- Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
- Hot Nigerian Jobs at Presco Plc Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Salary: Premium Trust Bank salary
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023
- Guinness Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Supply)
- Guinness Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Commercial)
- Leadway Assurance Recruitment for Sales Executives/Representatives
- Work on iconic and innovative brands, creating compelling and powerful stories to strengthen brand identity.
- Experience two different roles, building your expertise across multiple Marketing disciplines, including media planning and execution, social media, innovation, budget management, business performance and drivers, shopper marketing, and activation.
Qualifications for Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Marketing):
- Academic degree, graduating in 2024 or within the last 2 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Mobility and willingness to relocate geographically during the program.
- Curious, flexible, self-motivated team player.
- Passionate about turning ideas into action.
- Demonstrates integrity and respect for others.
- A strong passion for continuous learning.
What Are the Rewards? Guinness Nigeria Plc offers competitive salaries along with an industry-leading benefits package. With the extensive learning opportunities and long-term career prospects, the Future Leaders Programme in Africa could be the best decision you’ve ever made.
How to Apply for Guinness Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Marketing) : If you are ready to seize this opportunity, click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 21st November 2023
Join us at Guinness Nigeria Plc, where we celebrate your unique talent and empower you to reach your fullest potential. Your journey to becoming a future leader in Marketing starts here