Exciting Opportunity: Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Supply)
Are you ready to embark on an enriching career journey? Guinness Nigeria Plc, a major player in the dynamic and rapidly growing alcohol industry, is inviting passionate and driven individuals to join their Graduate Trainee Program in the Supply chain. This is a fantastic chance to be part of a company that operates in a market with over 15mhl beer potential and is the sole provider of Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Supply)
Job Requisition ID: JR1089621
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Job Level: Level 6
Worker Type: Graduate
Overview of Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program
: During this 2-year rotational programme, you will immerse yourself in various aspects of the supply chain and procurement business while honing your advanced leadership capabilities. This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in areas such as Manufacturing, Procurement, Sustainability, Engineering, Technical, and Planning & Logistics.
Recommended hot nigerian jobs today
- Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
- Hot Nigerian Jobs at Presco Plc Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Salary: Premium Trust Bank salary
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program (Marketing): Apply Now
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme (Commercial)
- Planning and Logistics: Drive product and material flow across the supply chain to meet customer needs. Collaborate with the Logistics team in managing warehousing, transport, and delivery processes.
- Manufacturing: Ensure products meet high standards and are produced efficiently. Contribute to the heart of operations, building essential leadership skills.
- Procurement: Build and protect Diageo’s reputation across the supply base. Secure services, partnerships, and products that align with present and future needs.
- Sustainability: Work across the value chain, focusing on people, resources, and the environment. Contribute to Diageo’s success from grain to glass.
- Technical: Collaborate with specialists in brand change, science and technology, safety, quality, environmental sustainability, and governance.
- Engineering: Work at the core of a vast manufacturing operation, engaging in industry-leading technology projects and contributing to shaping the future.
- Formal training, mentoring, and hands-on learning with the wider Africa Cohort.
- Continuous learning culture for personal and professional development.
- Academic degree, graduated in 2024 or within the last 2 years.
- Disciplines: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Law, Social Sciences.
- Curious, flexible, self-motivated team player.
- Passion for turning ideas into action.
- Integrity, respect for others, and a strong passion for continuous learning.
- Robust learning and development opportunities.
- Long-term career prospects within the organization.
How to Apply forGuinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program: If you are ready to seize this opportunity, click [here] to apply.
Application Deadline for Guinness Plc Graduate Trainee Program: 21st November 2023.
Join us at Guinness Nigeria Plc and be part of a global network that values your talent and empowers you to achieve your fullest potential. Your journey to becoming a future leader starts here!