Official naira to dollar rate today July 10 2023

0
Official naira to dollar rate , today – to . CBN Exchange rate today, July 10, 2023.

The (CBN) publishes the exchange rate of the Nigerian naira to the US on a daily basis. The exchange rate is important for businesses and individuals who need to convert between the two currencies.

As of July 10, 2023, the CBN exchange rate for the Nigerian naira to the US dollar is as follows:

  • Buying rate: 763.49 naira per US dollar
  • Selling rate: 764.49 naira per US dollar

This means that if you want to buy 1 US dollar, you will need to pay 763.49 naira. And if you want to sell 1 US dollar, you will receive 764.49 naira.

Advertisements

The exchange rate can fluctuate from day to day, so it is important to check the CBN website for the latest rates before making any transactions.

Read Also Naira to Dollar black market exchange rate today, July, 2023

FMDQ acquires 2 billion shares of CSCS.

FMDQ, a reputable financial market infrastructure group, has successfully acquired approximately 2 billion shares of the Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS), as confirmed by Nairametrics. The shares were purchased at a price of N18 per share and were traded on the NASD platform. This acquisition marks the culmination of a two-year process since it was initially announced.

Advertisements

According to Nairametrics, the FMDQ Group has acquired shares from Leadway Insurance and Artemis Ltd, which is a vehicle owned by Verod Capital. Leadway Insurance held a 16.6% stake in CSCS, while Artemis Ltd owned 5%, resulting in a combined ownership of 21.6% of CSCS. However, the deal faced challenges due to disagreements among CSCS shareholders regarding the sale.

Advertisements

Sources indicate that the disagreements have now been resolved, paving the way for the successful completion of the sale.

Advertisements

Here are some of the factors that can affect the CBN exchange rate between the Nigerian naira and the US dollar:

  • Demand and supply: If there is more demand for the US dollar than there is supply, the exchange rate will go up. Conversely, if there is more supply of the US dollar than there is demand, the exchange rate will go down.
  • Economic factors: The state of the Nigerian economy and the US economy can also affect the exchange rate. For example, if the Nigerian economy is doing well, the naira will be more valuable. Conversely, if the Nigerian economy is doing poorly, the naira will be less valuable.
  • Political factors: Political instability in Nigeria or the US can also affect the exchange rate. For example, if there is a in Nigeria, the naira will likely lose value.

Dollar To Naira today, CBN Exchange rate today - Nigerian naira to US dollar

If you are planning to travel to Nigeria or the US, it is important to factor in the exchange rate when budgeting for your trip. You can use a currency converter to get an estimate of how much your money will be worth in the other currency.

Advertisements

You can also check the CBN website for the latest exchange rates. The website also has a currency converter that you can use.

 

I hope this cbn exchange rate us post has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.

Advertisements
Advertisements
Our WhatsApp Channel

Advertisements

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here