Apply for Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited Graduate Recruitment 2022 here on Ejes Gist News for free
RMB Nigeria Stockbrokers Ltd (RMBNS) is a member of Rand Merchant Bank the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the FirstRand Group, which is the largest financial services group (by market capitalisation) in Africa. Leveraging the synergies within RMB, we provide diverse investment opportunities (equities and fixed income) in Nigeria and across Africa. Driven by a team who understands the Nigerian and sub-Saharan African equities brokerage market, RMBNS is well positioned to deliver qualitative brokerage services to its domestic and international clients.
Applications are invited for:
Title:Graduate Trainee Programme
- RMB is deeply invested in its people. They empower and challenge their diverse talent to make a difference and to positively contribute to the social, economic, and financial landscape in their chosen markets.
- RMB is embarking on a search for the next generation of Solutionist Thinkers by putting graduates’ cognitive abilities to the test.
- The distinct candidates will be enrolled on the exclusive 5.7.A.R Programme for a 24-month period.
- The Programme integrates on-the-job learning through job rotations and classroom training to deliver a unique learning experience.
- Do you see beyond numb3r5? You could be the next RMB 5.7.A.R.
- You are a BA / B.Sc First Degree holder.
- You have 0 – 2 years post qualification experience (including NYSC).
- You have strong academic background (2:1 and above).
Also Apply for :NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Job Recruitment for Graduates
The RMBN 2022 Graduate Programme is a full-time programme and as such, we are looking for motivated and dedicated people who are:
- Curious & Courageous: We have built a culture of bravery by speaking out minds and encouraging others to do the same. We encourage you to learn and listen as much as you can to build relationships based on mutual respect. This will not only help you to understand what we do, but will help you on your way to become an expert in it too
- Digital problem solvers: The landscape of financial services is changing, becoming much more technology-focused and entrepreneurial. This means we need you to be courageous and proactive when searching for better solutions and making use of the resources we have around us – such as other business areas and new technology.
- Networkers: From clients to colleagues, you can have an active role, putting our customers at the heart of what you do. You will form trusted relationships, working together to find the right solution for your clients or stakeholders.
- Solutionist thinkers: Unconventional thinkers who make a positive difference in the world. At RMBN, we are passionate about unlocking opportunities through our Solutionist thinking approach that challenges the conventions of ordinary thinking.
- Good Collaborators: You will work alongside leaders and peers across an international network in order to connect businesses with opportunities. So, it is vital you bring a team-oriented attitude to your approach
- Deeply Invested/Customer-centric: Care for the business as if it were your own. Our clients are at the heart of our Bank. You will do everything to support them wherever possible, forming lasting relationships that you can leverage to be able to meet customers’ individual objectives. Take initiative and be a leader in your own right. Put your time, passion and energy into serving our customers’ needs, knowing that you are empowered, entrusted and accountable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline3rd April, 2022
Apply for Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited Graduate Recruitment 2022
Title: Internship Programme
- We are pleased to announce the launch of the RMBNS internship Program for 2022!
- The program aims to attract talented graduates who will go through an internship training programme over the course of 1 year.
- The interns will build technical knowledge and skills that are valuable to the Stockbroking division and gain practical insights into the operational environment of RMBNS.
- The program will serve as an experiential learning opportunity for the interns through which they can apply what they have learnt from the classroom at the workplace as they will be exposed to the actual business transactions, case studies and product development.
Who Should Apply for Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited Graduate Recruitment ?
- The RMBNS Internship Programme is focused on the talent and ability of candidates, we value individualism, we see PEOPLE, we see YOU.
- Are you a First Degree holder (minimum of Second Class Upper Division) with 0-2 years post qualification experience (including NYSC)?
The eligibility criteria are set out below:
- First Degree Holder
- Completed NYSC
- 0-2 Years post qualification experience.
How to Apply for Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited Graduate Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “INTERN/RMBNS/012022” as the subject of the email.
Also Apply for :Dana Airlines Entry Level, Managerial and Senior Management Recruitment 2022
Application Deadline 3th February, 2022.