UAC Foods Limited Job Recruitment for Graduates
Details on how to apply for UAC Foods Limited Job Recruitment for Graduates haven been highlighted here on Ejes Gist News Nigeria.
UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Read Also Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduates
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Available vacancies at UAC Foods Limited Job Recruitment.
1.) Business Analytics & Continuous Improvement Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible Business Analytics to identify and drive business problem/opportunity identification, requirements management, business process analysis, and reporting project progress to leadership.
- This role will also be responsible for managing people development and training across all the Supply Chain functions.
- Perform data collection to support data analytics for business decisions
- Generate cost/benefit analysis for improvement projects
- Support business ad-hoc projects as needed
- Document current and new processes (Process maps, SOPs), prepare training materials for the different functions in supply chain and deliver the training
- Develop plant/line simulations metrics for determining OEE, capacity utilization and performance/efficiency
- Carry out work and motion studies towards determining manning requirements and continuous improvement
- Develop KPI dashboards for the different areas of GCL operations and bench marks for comparing performance of similar operations
- Develops and manages relationships with internal customers
- Focuses on opportunities to improve and streamline processes methodologies.
- Apply multiple, moderately complex methodologies for data collection and conduct analysis for labor optimization and process improvement initiatives.
- Obtain and provide complex, technical information around data collection and standards providing additional clarification to customers or teams, as required.
- Ensure in-depth analyses of business challenges and project results are presented in a clear and concise format.
- Identifies, tracks and reports on initiatives
- Continuously reviews progress and accuracy of work to ensure quality and high standards are delivered
- Manage GCL Centre of Excellence (Learning Centre), train employees and trainers.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering / Logistics or related discipline
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Experience in a related field, preferably within a FMCG or Supply Chain environment would be an asset
- 15 years experience in FMCG, with minimum of 5 years at mid-senior management level
- Minimum of Lean Six Sigma green belt certificationKnowledge, Skills & Experience
- Exceptional PC Windows’ skills, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, database and graphics, with the ability to manipulate data, construct graphical reports, flowcharts and statistics etc.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Customer focus, drive for results/can-do mentality: Work with high motivation and passion to deliver results.
Also apply for Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023
2.) Quality Assurance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Quality Assurance Manager will assume a leadership role in the implementation and management of the Grand Cereals Food Safety and Quality Program and local quality accreditation programs.
- Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the Quality across all GCL plants, processes and factories
- Responsible for the implementation of GCL Food Safety and Quality Programs.
- Lead and improve Quality and HACCP programs and execute various initiatives to improve the quality of our processes and products. Oversee the application of policies and achievement of quality objectives.
- Support the procurement department on approval of ingredients and suppliers
- Ensure effective quality entrance control for all raw, packaging and additive materials
- Own and manage the consumer/customer complaints process from initiation to resolution
- Develops and manages Customer QA relationships and establishes, reviews, approves and documents Ingredient and Final Product specs into the appropriate systems to assure compliance to both GCL and customer expectations.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders regarding elements related to product quality to ensure facilities are meeting quality and regulatory compliance
- The QA manager is the key contact person for all product and process related regulatory compliance topics and liaise with regulatory agencies
- Conduct and coordinate internal process and quality audits to ensure good product quality
- Along with the process owners, work to develop and maintain production standards. Participate in training on production standards and elements of the quality program
- Conducts risk based assessments to minimize impact of any process and product deficiencies
- Coordinate quality control, non-conformity and complaints monitoring processes, and compile and assess the results
- Participates in incident handling and crisis management in order to mitigate and control adverse effects for the organization and conduct root cause analyses to prevent incidents recurring
Preferred Hiring Criteria
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Food Science, Nutrition or related discipline;
- Minimum of 15 years experience in quality Management (preferred), with at least 5 years in a senior role.
- Working knowledge of HACCP and the Food industry.
- Proven ability to motivate and manage others;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong facilitation, problem solving and teamwork skills;
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and be results orientated
- Six Sigma certification
- Intermediate project management skills
- Strong statistical analytical and technical skills
Application Closing Date for UAC Foods Limited Job Recruitment for Graduates
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet all the requirements will be contacted.
Recommended for you
7 Foods To Improve Memory And Concentration. See Full List
3 Foods That Can Damage Your Eyes Now