BREAKING: PDP Suspends Top Chieftain Over Anti-Party Activities
PDP Suspends Top Chieftain Over Anti-Party Activities
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ogbein ama/Okoloba Ward six, Bomadi Local Government Area of Delta State, has suspended a chieftain of the party, Gen. Preye Ekpebide over what they described as “Anti-Party Activities ” in the just concluded Gubernatorial and House of Assembly elections.
This was contained in a letter signed by the duo of Ebisco Ogini, Ward Chairman, Moses Bombai, Ward Secretary and endorsed by other leaders of the party, a copy of which was sent to Ejes Gist News.
According to the press release, the duo noted that the party has to suspend him for allegedly mobilizing youths to work against the party in the just concluded election.
The letter reads below:
OGBEIN-AMA/OKOLOBA WARD SIX, BOMADI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, DELTA STATE.
RESOLUTIONS AFTER AN EMERGENCY MEETING HELD ON SUNDAY, 19 MARCH, 2023.
Following observations made by Party Leaders and Members in Bomadi
Local Government Area, from the just concluded Gubernatorial and House
of Assembly Elections, an emergency meeting of the Peoples’ Democratic
Party, P.D.P, Ogbein-ama/Okoloba Ward six was convened on Sunday, 19 March, 2023.
The meeting attended by Leaders of the Ward, including a former commissioner for energy in Delta State and executive assistant to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa on Renewable Energy, Barr. Newworld Safugha, The three serving Councillors, Former Councillors, Senior Special Assistant to Governor Okowa on Research and Youth Development, Dr David Akpobuloukami, the Ward Executive, the Local Government Education Secretary ,K .C Oburumu, Ward Members, as well as virtual participation,was held at Ogbein-ama Headquarters of the Ward.
1. Thanking members for supporting the Party in the just concluded
elections, as always.
2. Anti-Party Activities of one Mr Preye Ekpebide. PDP Youth Leader
After an exhaustive deliberation on the agenda for the meeting, the House
resolved as follows…
1. That Mr. Preye Ekpebide, the PDP Youth Leader in Bomadi Local Government Area who was involved in Anti-Party Activities in the just concluded Gubernatorial and State House of Assembly Elections by mobilizing Youths against the party and involving in fetish acts against some leaders of the Ward be suspended from the ward Henceforth.
2. That consequence upon Mr Preye Ekpebide’s Anti-Party Activities, before, during, and after the just concluded Gubernatorial and State House of Assembly Elections , the Ward leadership has also resolved to
suspend Mr Preye Ekpebide from the party, and He is also suspended
from functioning as the PDP Youth Leader in Bomadi Local Government Area.
3. That the General Public should Henceforth stop further dealings with
Mr Preye Ekpebide as member of the P.D.P.
4. That Mr. Preye Ekpebide should desist from parading Himself as Youth
Leader of the P.D.P in Bomadi Local Government Area and the Delta State at large.
Long Live the P.D.P in Ogbein-ama/Okoloba Ward Six.
Long Live the P.D.P in Bomadi Local Government Area.
Long Live the P.D.P in Delta State & Nigeria.
Ebisco Ogini Moses Bombai
1. Barr. Newworld Safugha
2. Zipamor Johnbull A.
3. Emmanuel Kemasuode
4. John Ekoromowere Ojor
5. Hon. Julius Wilson
6. Edolor Abadekeme
7. Light John Ebitimi
8. Hon. Komuko Pius
9. Hon. Wurukeseiye Tamarawdoubra
10.Comr. Kemasuode Freeman
15.Ogburumaye Emmanuel kiti
16. Chief Richard Koki
17.Dr. David Akpobolokami
18.Mr. Clement Wirubu Anebimone
19.Hon. Opuebi C Tekeme
20.Hon Plus Foutoru
21.Hon Amabenemor Kelly Suobai
Meanwhile, in our bid to balance this report, when contacted, Gen. Preye Ekpebide, PDP Youth Leader of Bomadi Local Government Area had hinted The Liberator Newspapers Worldwide that he did not play any Anti-Party Activities during the elections, stressing that it was a pure blackmail meted out on his person.