How to Successfully complete FRSC recruitment 2023 online opplication.
Are you searching for the latest information on how to apply for the FRSC recruitment exercise? Be aware that the 2023 FRSC Recruitment Portal is now open for qualified applicants.
Most of our users are finding it very difficult to apply; as such, we have created this guide on how to apply for FRSC recruitment 2023.
In this guide, Ejes Gist News Nigeria will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the FRSC recruitment exercise ongoing nationwide. Ejes Gist News Nigeria will also highlight all the important documents, requirements, and guidelines to follow to make sure you successfully apply for the FRSC 2023 massive recruitment. By following the guidelines, interested applicants will be able to increase their chances of being shortlisted to join the FRSC and contribute their quota to the improvement of road safety across Nigeria.
First, let’s look at the requirements.
The requirements for FRSC recruitment are as follows:
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Age: Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Education: Applicants must have a minimum of five credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or GCE O’Level, including mathematics and English language. However, the requirements vary depending on the positions you are applying for (see Available Positions at FRSC Recruitment).
- Height: Male applicants should be at least 1.68 metres tall, while female individuals should be at least 1.63 metres tall.
- Physical fitness: Applicants shall be physically fit and without any deformity, hearing impairment, sight problem, or previous major orthopaedic surgery.
- Medical fitness: Applicants shall be certified by a government hospital to be medically fit and free from any communicable disease.
- Character: Applicants shall be of good character and should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Driving experience: Applicants should have a valid driver’s licence and be able to drive. (optional)
- Computer literacy: Applicants must be computer literate and must be able to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. (added advantage)
- Heightened sense of responsibility: Applicants must possess a heightened sense of responsibility, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
How to apply for FRSC recruitment 2023
To apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment, interested applicants or youths should follow the following steps or stages:
- Applicants should visit the FRSC recruitment portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
- Click on “any of the corps” to begin your application.
- Fill in your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, a valid email, and contact details, and click on the “Submit” button.
- Login details (Username and Password) will be sent to you.
You can change your password to suit what you can remember.
Congratulations! You are done with the first stage.
You may also want to check Link To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023
Stage two of How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023.
The second stage is proper registration at the FRSC recruitment portal.
- Visit the website, www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, and login with the login details sent to you. If you didn’t see the login details in your inbox, you can check your spam folder.
- When you have logged into the FRSC recruitment portal, click on your name; it will take you to your profile. Then tap on “Applications,” and you will see your complete application.
- Provide your educational qualifications, including the name of your institution, degree obtained, primary and secondary school, next of kin, work experience, and other relevant details.
- Now upload your passport photograph, which should be in JPEG format and not less than 50 kb in size and not greater than 100 kb.
- Check your application to ensure that all information and details provided are accurate and up-to-date.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete your application.
- Print out your application slip, which will contain your application number and other relevant information.
- Keep your application slip safe, as you will need it to check your application status and to attend the screening exercise if you are shortlisted.
Important Note: The FRSC recruitment exercise usually has its own specific guidelines and necessary requirements, which can vary on the day of screening.
- FRSC Past Questions and Answers PDF for Free
- FRSC Salary Structure and Ranks (Federal Road Safety Commission)
- List of Mandatory Documents and Items for FRSC Checks in Your Vehicle
DMCA Google policy: If you want to use this content on your website, you must link back to us.
Thank you for using our platform to learn how to apply for the latest FRSC recruitment. If you have any questions or difficulties regarding the FRSC recruitment portal or shortlisted candidates, use the comment section below.